• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The best named stock on NASDAQ

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your whore mother that raised an anonymous coward criminal bully has a lover while a virgin is impossible to have a lover. Pui your filthy whore mother wife daughters Knnbccb
And it’s fucking disgusting that these anonymous cowards @kaninabuchaojibye complaining pap injustice got no shame to spew evil filthy lies of pap minister Gan and me. That’s why I say the government is always a reflection of the people.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Her sugar daddy. She need to spread her cheebye and wipe all over his face.
You racist Malay evil coward criminal bully dog dare not go to gan kim Yong Facebook to talk while hide here in this rat hole under @Leongsam protection act garang. So shameless liar racist Malay attacking a chinese virgin.

lostvirgin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Darling. For the record.. Daddy is rather ashamed of your existence. You should refrain from disgracing the surname with your unruly ways.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Darling. For the record.. Daddy is rather ashamed of your existence. You should refrain from disgracing the surname with your unruly ways.
Tell that to yourself evil filthy Malaysian Indian criminal bully dog liar son of whore putting your religious avatar disgracing religion with your shameless vicious attacks of me.