• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The alcohol thread

Faidenk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello , I not talking about lan cheow and VD . Cooling and heaty foods is proved chinese medicine concepts . If you wants to live as long as me or Kwan Yew , then you better learns which foods to eats in moderation .

Yo LLP,
My apologies first, don't mean to sound so harse - must be Sam's caustic mannerism rubbing off on me.

What I mean to say is APB (brewer of Tiger, Anchor & Heineken) S'pore has never, ever used pineapple skin as an ingredient for brewing their beers, nor has any other existing breweries. People passing by the old Alexandra brewery smelled rotting pineapple skins and thought that it's an ingredient, but breweries all over the world smell like that.

Have a prosperous and happy CNY.

panama

Alfrescian
Loyal
Korean Beer

251773608_234288aa50.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
corona is a favorite among americans on a cruise vacation or partying in a resort. other than that, it is overpriced and crap.

bud is more crappy than corona. at least miller is better than bud.

the best beers are from belgium, bar none, if you have travelled the world and/or drank the world's beers. personal opinion of course.

spaten, the beer from munich, is my favorite "darker" alt beer.

Faidenk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Victoria Bitter I've drank before in Australia, good. Boddingtons Bitter, never heard off. I didn't drink any beer, ale or stout when I was in England. It was whisky all the way! :smile:

Glad to hear you like sake. I like it too but it's not conveniently available in Singapore. Also not conveniently consumed even if I bought a bottle or tetrapak of it, as I like it best being warmed up. So drinking it is a little like a tea (or wine) ceremony. :o

XXXX Castlereigh's me favorite, very rough and tumble with bite, images of Crocodile Dundee comes to mind. VB's my next. Don't drink too much dark ale but if I do, it's Toohey's Dark.

Soju is highly underated. It's like a good sake on steroids. Higher alcohol content at 20% (some goes up to even 40%) compared to sake's 15~18%.

As an offside, I was invited to share a bottle of sake with gold flakes. Never had it since nor even seen it on the market. Anyone?

Used to love sake until I discovered soju.

Last edited:

panama

Alfrescian
Loyal
<SCRIPT data-script-purpose="page_timing">page_timing.photo_start = new Date().getTime();</SCRIPT>
Belgium Beer

385863181_63199e2275.jpg