• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

the 2 biggest hoaxes in history

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
9/11 memorial......1 of 2 inverse pools. each pool is the footprint of each of the fallen towers of wtc.

image.jpg

yourlaubu

Alfrescian
Loyal
You sure he even understands what are written in those links or if he can even bother to click on them in the first place. He's here to present his own opinion based on no facts as the truth.

the internet has gazillions of technical info but doesnt mean you read and believe everything right? there are 2 sides in everything, those pushing the agenda and those exposing the hoax. both sides will respectively have their arguments and counter arguments. reading and understanding technical datas dont mean shit, you mean you are so easily gullible and swollow every technical info you read? im sure you know sometimes common sense prevails in life not technical mumbo jargons. i can overload you and impress you a non-technical person with full of technicals but at the end of the day, you decide if you want to believe right?

yourlaubu

Alfrescian
Loyal
The way you post machiam like it's facts. Bruce lee would have gone on to greater heights were he to be still alive.

Give another example. This actor heath ledger gave a very good performance as the joker but he died young same like bruce lee. Do you think he would have surpassed say robert deniro, jack nicholson? Hard to say he died young he doesn't have any more new movies to prove but based on his performance as the joker can say he would have given equally good or even better performances were he still alive today. Bruce lee's performances before his death are still phenominal even today but too bad he didn't reach his peak before he died so that's not fair to judge him like that.

so you trying to say nobody can disagree with the opinion that he is the greatest lah? in this case then arent you also contradicting yourself what, are you not also holding an opinion that he is undisputedly the greatest fighter that ever lived?
doesnt mean humans existing in a different time and space cannot be compared. there are many experts and technologies available today to make credible assessments, comparisons based on, like i said, experts analysis, track records etc..at the end of the day, you can choose to believe whatever, whichver way rocks your boat :biggrin:

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
so you trying to say nobody can disagree with the opinion that he is the greatest lah? in this case then arent you also contradicting yourself what, are you not also holding an opinion that he is undisputedly the greatest fighter that ever lived?
doesnt mean humans existing in a different time and space cannot be compared. there are many experts and technologies available today to make credible assessments, comparisons based on, like i said, experts analysis, track records etc..

I didn't say he was the greatest. Show me where did i post that.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No need to waste our time to uncover, for China will do it for us. This time it will be real....for they will not find any remnents of all those missions on the Moon. The flag should still be fluttering up on the Moon.

the nasa video showed that the flag fell due to rocket exhaust during ascent of lunar module back to command module. tiongs, if they ever manage to get to the moon, will not find any rabbit for dinner. they can defecate all they want on the moon surface however.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am sure in the moon' soil there will be iron, aluminium oxides/ores, but to mine and extract it from there just doesn't make economic sense. There's tons of it here. It has to be something else that is very rare here for humans to invest and venture to the moon.

Cheers!

moon was form when earth collided with another planet. so in theory both the moon and earth should have the same materials, no???

yourlaubu

Alfrescian
Loyal
God and Satan is how each person made it up for themselves. There is no God nor Satan. Just good and bad. Idiots will not be able to understand this.

in other words, everything exists in the mind right? if you imagine there are ghosts and fairies, goblins and whatnots, then they are very real :biggrin:

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
in other words, everything exists in the mind right? if you imagine there are ghosts and fairies, goblins and whatnots, then they are very real :biggrin:

Yes, it is only in your mind. Just like if you think you are superman, you are superman but don't mistaken it for real. Just jump out of a 20th floor window and see if you can fly or not. Reality will wake you up.

yourlaubu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jah, you know there are many comparisons between ali and tyson right? as to who will win IF they HAD fought. so going by your line of argument , does that mean there shouldnt be such opinions too, given they are living in different timelines and can never will never fight

btw thanks for your particpation in this discussion and spirited response. you must be a big bruce lee fan hwadaaa.. right? :biggrin:

Last edited:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If the moon landings were fake. How come the soviets n cina never picha the USA lobang? It will be a great coup for them to prove usa inferiority.

yourlaubu

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the moon landings were fake. How come the soviets n cina never picha the USA lobang? It will be a great coup for them to prove usa inferiority.

maybe because in future they might also copy and impress the rest of the non technological countries :biggrin:

Last edited: