• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Thank you to all Opposition Party candidates

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
for the time, money and effort spent in wanting to give us a choice, to give us hope. Your courage and sacrifice will not be forgotten.

Stay the course, and keep putting up a good fight to take our country back. On our part, we will keep supporting you patriots.

Singapore belongs to us and not to the pap. Majulah Singapura.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sorry I disagree.

I say fuck those idiots who went into the contest unprepared and needlessly gave Pap the 61% mandate. It could have been lower if suicide squads stayed away.

The minimum percentage for deposit return should be raised to 33% to stop these clowns.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
sorry I disagree.

I say fuck those idiots who went into the contest unprepared and needlessly gave Pap the 61% mandate. It could have been lower if suicide squads stayed away.

The minimum percentage for deposit return should be raised to 33% to stop these clowns.
you prefer walkovers?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
for the time, money and effort spent in wanting to give us a choice, to give us hope. Your courage and sacrifice will not be forgotten.

Stay the course, and keep putting up a good fight to take our country back. On our part, we will keep supporting you patriots.

How fake when you are caught not knowing the color of the ballot paper just a few days after you pretended to vote in 2015 election.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
How fake when you are caught not knowing the color of the ballot paper just a few days after you pretended to vote in 2015 election.
41887902-01EC-4DDE-B7D7-F446495CF593.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Evil filthy Malaysian Indian coward criminal bully liar son of whore @glockman aka @ginmother love to be a fake and pretend everything from being sinkie to opposition voter to my friend to my mother to Australian to Nigerian.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
RP, Red dot united, NSP should just stop operations. They do more harm than good for Singaporeans
Red Dot United is a fucking waste of time. Michelle Lee did herself and sinkies a great disservice. Should have checked her own ego and stayed on with PSP.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Evil filthy Malaysian Indian coward criminal bully liar son of whore @glockman aka @ginmother love to be a fake and pretend everything from being sinkie to opposition voter to my friend to my mother to Australian to Nigerian.
Of course chinese traitor dogs like @Rogue Trader don’t care about @glockman being caught a fake and support such vicious criminal bullies as long as they themselves, their families and cronies are not the ones targeted by the vicious criminal bullies.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal