• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

THANK YOU PAP !

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
For your :

1. Not sick don't wear mask.

2. The people are Xia Suey.
3. Crisis will increase PAP votes

4. Lost of jobs, sabotaged economy & Livelihood

The average citizen, so unfortunately he closes his eyes until he began to feel the changes in the skin or stomach. The consequences of your leadership has made Sinkies feel again !

SONG BO ~~ ?!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Also, HSK has been disgraced by this election, he will no longer be able to succeed Loong despite wearing the same pattern shirt as him in NDP 2019. :biggrin:

AXWuo.gif

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
For your :

The average citizen, so unfortunately he closes his eyes until he began to feel the changes in the skin or stomach. The consequences of your leadership has made Sinkies feel again !

SONG BO ~~ ?!

From now onwards PAP see us with more feared of losing more GRCs in 2025...

Wake up call... right....

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bring in foreigners to displace Sinkies
For your :

SONG BO ~~ ?!
Bring in foreigners to displace Sinkies

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Totally delusional. Nothing has changed. From 60.14% in 2011 to 61.24% in 2020, PAP has actually gained 1.1% of the votes from the opposition. All PAP has to do in 2025 is to continuously run old man's propaganda videos on TV to celebrate the 10th anniversary and the opposition will go back to 2015 again.

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Totally delusional. Nothing has changed. From 60.14% in 2011 to 61.24% in 2020, PAP has actually gained 1.1% of the votes from the opposition. All PAP has to do in 2025 is to continuously run old man's propaganda videos on TV to celebrate the 10th anniversary and the opposition will go back to 2015 again.

Why not from 1968 / 86.7% to 2020 / 61% then, nice spin. Check IQ please. We're talking 2015 to 2020 lah dek , delusional. lol

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why not from 1968 / 86.7% to 2020 / 61% then, nice spin. Check IQ please. We're talking 2015 to 2020 lah dek , delusional. lol

Who is spinning here? You used data from 1968 to 2020, a time span of 52 years. I merely used data from 2011 to 2020, a time span of 9 years. You tell me, who is spinning here?

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Who is spinning here? You used data from 1968 to 2020, a time span of 52 years. I merely used data from 2011 to 2020, a time span of 9 years. You tell me, who is spinning here?

I said why not ? I did not actually use it. I said should be 2015 to 2020 pls lah dek. That's why we hold ERECTION every 5 yrs. Pls go check IQ or go collect your 'fivety' cents. We're not of the same league even replying to you is an insult to me lol...... I'm sorry for your 'condition'. Evolution takes time......

Last edited:

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I said why not ? I did not actually use it. I said should be 2015 to 2020 pls lah dek. That's why we hold ERECTION every 5 yrs. Pls go check IQ or go collect your 'fivety' cents. We're not of the same league even replying to you is an insult to me lol...... I'm sorry for your 'condition'. Evolution takes time......

We all know what happened in 2015. The results was skewed because of that event. The pure and simple thing is that nothing has changed.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Unlikely, as LKY can't die a second time for the media to make a spectacle of. :wink:

Maybe SG60 freebies and perks for the peasants... they might bite. :cool:

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sometimes, some things don't need to be spelled out in black and white, especially for someone who is familiar with recent Singapore elections, doesn't it?

Ok lah win, gib you face enough liao mai give one inch want 2 feet. Lang mai nia. lol

I've seen the independent day of SG and the establishment of PAP in SG in 1959 i'm a born Singaporean that much i can tell you.

Last edited:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For your :

SONG BO ~~ ?!

I hate people who change their votes on superficial shyt like these.......lky die u gonna change based on other superficial shyt?

What are ur core fundamental beliefs and principles?where do u stand?what is ur core reasoning ur policies or ideology.these things should not change even if 10 years or 20 years.....they are the things that feel right innately that resonate on the deepest levels.its what make people left wing or right wing for life.like laksaboy for example he has no changed an iota since I came here nearly a decade ago.

That's why I have no faith in this country or this election,people do not change and cannot change who they are fundamentally at the core......60 percent will always be conservative,60 percent will always be coolies n farmers......60 percent will always be small minded and kiasu kiasee kiaboh......unless PAP screws up so bad like the economy crash by 30 percent and 15 percent jobless or they install a dictator like Ng.

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
One thing we need to remember. Despite increase in new citizens, the percentage still went down. This means that overwhelming support for opposition by true blue Citizens to counter the increase in new citizens.