• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

thai ppl are stupid ...

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
True they are the friendliest. Really a stark contrast to sinkies. Compare them to the shit skins especially. The northern ones are arrogant poofters and the southern ones are violent mean looking monsters.

It's not real smile or friendly culture. The Thai government, whichever party, the elite classes of aristocrats and businesspeople, keep inlculcating and reminding the lower masses that foreigners are good for the economy and for them to earn a living. But we as knowing foreigners, just play along with it and enjoy ourselves.

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Because of a simple problem, thais get called stupid. Thais are the most friendliest of asians around. Plus they keep seasia cheap and afordable with their fake stuff.

Thai are only friendly towards tourist , they suck up to tourist cause they need tourist money . I stay in Thai for 2 years and I know it .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
In Thai , everything they do also cha cha ( slowly ) and don't care .. I buay tahan the way they do things . Taking their own sweet time .

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's not real smile or friendly culture. The Thai government, whichever party, the elite classes of aristocrats and businesspeople, keep inlculcating and reminding the lower masses that foreigners are good for the economy and for them to earn a living. But we as knowing foreigners, just play along with it and enjoy ourselves.

I don't really see thai ppl smile that much. Sometimes i see them less frenly than sinkies.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In Thai , everything they do also cha cha ( slowly ) and don't care .. I buay tahan the way they do things . Taking their own sweet time .

Cha cha, jai yen yen is good culture. What's the hurry? Life's a breeze.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Thais have not been colonised and therefore have never experienced the yoke of oppression and servitude to another. They therefore accept everyone at face value. With Buddhism it's a powerful brew.

They are one of the nicest people on gods green earth. They make for great staff. You ask them to complete and assignment or a project, they will not pretend that they know everything and they will ask. If you tell an Indian or a Pinoy that you want them to build a warship, they will immediately say yes. After 6 myths the Indian will say that he has decided to upgrade it to an aircraft carrier on hismown initative while the Pinoy will tell you that he is still looking for materials. Both will never deliver accrding to specs.

Only the Thais and Indon will deliver. Thailand will only prosper when the King dies and the monarchy loses its place. During the Asian currency crisis, the King's personal portfolio which is substantial was severely depleted. He just got the govt to top it up straight from the treasury. The Portfolio is managed by 2 Aussies. If the Thais spoke English well, Singapore would be not be expat paradise it is now.

Last edited:

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ramseth said:
Of the 60% who voted for PAP in the last GE, there're very good and intelligent reasons why they did it anyway. In a democracy, we must accept that everybody vote for themselves. It's not selfishness. It's what democracy is all about. The interests of the majority wins. The minority adapts.

In any election, there is always the situation that votes will be cast for different parties with possibly one party getting a majority vote. And the winner's seat is given to the majority or largest votes winner. This is the democratic process. What most people are questioning is not whether there is democracy but fairness. When 40% of votes give you only 7 % of seats and 7% of representation, this is when the fairness of the system is called into question. To me, it does not matter who forms the govt as long as the majority rules and that the system provides as fair a representation as possible.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I suppose tourist from a supposedly better country would ppl suck up to.

You all should travel to North America, Europe and Australasia more often. When I was first there, white hotel staff and waiters were calling me Sir, something unfamiliar in Singapore culture as we grew up with. But I got used to it. It's not a matter of the color of the skin. It's a matter of who pays the bill.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You all should travel to North America, Europe and Australasia more often. When I was first there, white hotel staff and waiters were calling me Sir, something unfamiliar in Singapore culture as we grew up with. But I got used to it. It's not a matter of the color of the skin. It's a matter of who pays the bill.

I concur not all ppl would act the same way but in sg's context that seems to be the case.

I did stay in US for 3 yrs and yup the staff were pretty nice.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If the design come from korea.. I'm not surprised. I love korean food... esp their hot pot spicy intestine, tripe,octopus and tofu.. but the metal chopstick and long spoon is impractical.... their royalty must really like to take their time to eat...
Allow me to return to the main topic. See pic for the example of the original Korean reverse wok. Bro NW has correctly mentioned it's previously known as Moo Yang Gao Li (Korean BBQ Pork) instead of Moo Ka Ta. P1200896.jpg

This is a high maintenance pot. See the rust on the sides. A thanks to the TS for bringing this out as it's time for me to reheat and oil the pot.
Would like to point out the biggest flaw in the current Thai aluminium version is the the food keep slipping off.

To be fair to the Thai who created the improvised version of the original reverse wok. He or she is a genius. The shop will probably close down if the original cast iron wok is used.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Allow me to return to the main topic. See pic for the example of the original Korean reverse wok. Bro NW has correctly mentioned it's previously known as Moo Yang Gao Li (Korean BBQ Pork) instead of Moo Ka Ta.View attachment 2858

This is a high maintenance pot. See the rust on the sides. A thanks to the TS for bringing this out as it's time for me to reheat and oil the pot.
Would like to point out the biggest flaw in the current Thai aluminium version is the the food keep slipping off.

To be fair to the Thai who created the improvised version of the original reverse wok. He or she is a genius. The shop will probably close down if the original cast iron wok is used.

I have eaten this type of barbecued food when i was in bkk.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jah_rastafar_I said:
I concur not all ppl would act the same way but in sg's context that seems to be the case.

I did stay in US for 3 yrs and yup the staff were pretty nice.

There is a need for our local service people to look beyond the front. Only then can service be uniformly good.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I will be worry for Sinkies if Thais are as efficient as Sinkies. :smile: That's their way of life in LOS. Having stay here for the last few years, have grown used to their style of living and it's not as bad as thought. Even my driving/riding habits have improved. :smile:

Once in a while still vomit blood but better than high blood pressure.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I just go over and reminds them that Singapore is not a third world country so stop having a third world mentality and put all Singaporean to shame .

Eng-Gai these cheapos. I in Japan enjoy so very much their good service, best best food and quality products. Worth every single yen, but come back got to rebuild reserves.

Hey bro it'll me about it, my partners and I got to face almost 200 workers everyday. But then for business it depends a lot on the leader or generals in the company to motivate and educate them then you can get a good team. Often than not Thai management is fuckup. Lucky for us we partners are MNC background.

Cha cha, jai yen yen is good culture. What's the hurry? Life's a breeze.

Ramsey, cha-cha + jia-yen-yen + kraeng-jai = big disaster for any businesses. It's in their blood and DNA. Everyday we have to break this mold in their mind. Got to fuck them so hard everyday on this. But I have to say overall we're pretty successful in improving this.