• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

thai ppl are stupid ...

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Spot on. The design was flawed. The original design is from Korea. The pot is known as reverse wok. The gutter around is meant for collection of oil which dripped from the top and not for soup. Original design does not have holes and is made of Cast Iron. The ones you see on the video and in Thailand are the aluminium types which is more cheap and easier to maintain. The other type is copper/bronze steel alloy type served in "Hot Pot/Jum Saap" outlets. A good cast iron reversewok is THB 900-1500. The cheaper aluminium types cost THB 120-150.

Some Moo Kata outlets also served Jim Joom which is better option for steamboat.

cheap is not good.....being cheap is of course even worse.

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i kind of not disagree on this.. hehe

MK is so much better and higher class...

MK tried to entry sinkie market but bombed...they had outlets in singapore post and parkway parade.
Coca went the hi-so route in here and managed only a toe-hold...but now all closed down also

middaydog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thai satay is it those that have skewers like ice cream sticks?

entree.jpg

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
they are smarter than 60.1% of sinkies

You measure intelligence by voting patterns? Well, I don't. I measure intelligence by reasoning. Of the 60% who voted for PAP in the last GE, there're very good and intelligent reasons why they did it anyway. In a democracy, we must accept that everybody vote for themselves. It's not selfishness. It's what democracy is all about. The interests of the majority wins. The minority adapts. Tyranny of the majority isn't part of democracy too. That was what happened in Nazi Germany.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You measure intelligence by voting patterns? Well, I don't. I measure intelligence by reasoning. Of the 60% who voted for PAP in the last GE, there're very good and intelligent reasons why they did it anyway. In a democracy, we must accept that everybody vote for themselves. It's not selfishness. It's what democracy is all about. The interests of the majority wins. The minority adapts. Tyranny of the majority isn't part of democracy too. That was what happened in Nazi Germany.
you believe that? what were the good and intelligent reasons then?
At least Thais are smart enough to vote for who they really want instead of sinkies who aren't even intelligent enough to know that voting is secret.

TheFootballer

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the design come from korea.. I'm not surprised. I love korean food... esp their hot pot spicy intestine, tripe,octopus and tofu.. but the metal chopstick and long spoon is impractical.... their royalty must really like to take their time to eat...

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Oooi Botak how can you do this to me? For you to eat this is just a walk away for me kalang-kaboat don't know what to do. Tonight sure cannot sleep. I think next time must buy some frozen ones from Lee Wee brothers to bring back to Thailand.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oooi Botak how can you do this to me? For you to eat this is just a walk away for me kalang-kaboat don't know what to do. Tonight sure cannot sleep. I think next time must buy some frozen ones from Lee Wee brothers to bring back to Thailand.

Lee Wee bros the otah CMI.....dunno about satay.....dun have other brands meh? City satay?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wow, that's a revelation for me. Thanks Narong. In my recent visit to Japan I met a number of Japanese who has been to Thailand and all said they love to eat in MK because of the sauce. 2 of them also told me they had seen MK in Japan. Never know Japanese like MK so much.

Bro , it's not Japanese like MK it's because only MK taste is closer to Japanese food then other Thai food . And the food in mk don't look "dirty " like the rest of the Thai food .if given more choice they wouldn't want to eat Thai food .

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Because of a simple problem, thais get called stupid. Thais are the most friendliest of asians around. Plus they keep seasia cheap and afordable with their fake stuff.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Because of a simple problem, thais get called stupid. Thais are the most friendliest of asians around. Plus they keep seasia cheap and afordable with their fake stuff.

True they are the friendliest. Really a stark contrast to sinkies. Compare them to the shit skins especially. The northern ones are arrogant poofters and the southern ones are violent mean looking monsters.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Thats why I cannot understand why some people must bargain like fuck and then after complaint being short changed. Cheapo!

Whahaha ....I even seen a group of Singaporean tourist trying to bargain in japan thinking they are in Thai .. Lol .