• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tgif!

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's TGIF!

Went to my fav XXXXX's Bar to enjoy my fav drinks. Wow saw a few hot waitresses all my type siah, in particular one of them. Sorry NPGT hor!

What are the odds man? Will be there again come next TGIF! :biggrin:

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can cook. don't cheong. don't drink. rear cats. wear (fake) rolek... Decent catch wor!

Single ladies in this forum please PM Alamaking!

So what's the catch, bro? :smile:

Maybe the catch is in 网开一面,开的那一面 LOL Alamaking and Ramseth both disappeared same time. One runroad Indonesia and one runroad Thailand. Very suspicious LOL Maybe 内有乾坤。

Last edited:

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's TGIT! Did it for the 4th time with her! My date insisted! I no choice! :p

I saw genuine smiles and laughter! And I had to smile too if not I will get the Muay Thai treatment! :rolleyes:

Been contemplating how I should define my relationship with her. Then I finally realise I actually knew it all along. :smile:

It's this and out! >>>>

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/G0zV_aL8aYc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>