• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tey lai liao

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
WongMengMeng is secret pap ib. I saw WongMengMeng in one of pap ib meetings. ....

You mean you saw the real Wong Meng Meng at your PAP IB meeting?

Wow! Where was the meeting held? At 63 Market Street?

Hint: PAP and dey IBs think Sinkies are daft!

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
WongMengMeng is secret pap ib. I saw WongMengMeng in one of pap ib meetings. He was presenting a paper on how to destroy online critics of pap by going to extremes of being critical of govt. Example was to defend tikko cheapo tey as a saint. This will create impression that online pap critics are illogical and thereby slowly herd the masses back to state owned media.
I should add that WMM paper was well received and it was circulated all the way to pinky, who commissioned a secret online task force under the command of WMM.

For unknown reasons, WMM decided to use his new found task force against all other pap ib. Some say it was to promote his own career within the pap ib, as others say he harbors deep desire to be minister of information after yakult steps down after next GE.

The pap ib head was not pleased with WMM, but WMM twisted his motive around by painting his actions as that of reverse psychology to highlight and promote other pap ib by raising their online profiles through tireless attacks. Thus far the pap ib chief is tolerating his nonsense.

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
I should add that WMM paper was well received and it was circulated all the way to pinky, who commissioned a secret online task force under the command of WMM.

For unknown reasons ... ... ...

I would add that this is the full list of confessions from watchman8 and his team mates. I add further that this watchman has failed to answer my question whether the meeting was with the REAL Wong Meng Meng or the anonymous nick who is giving the PAP IBs so much trouble on Sammyboy. Remember who called you daft. Don't let them insult your intelligence.

WongMengMeng, all of us already confessed that we are PAP IB.

At least PAP pays GD, Lock, me and many others PAP IB double for working on public holidays.

Based on my pap ib database, one of sammyboy nick is the current changi chalet warden. If WMM and his clones continue to waste our time, the warden will have special treatment for the tikko cheapo new inmate. ….

Here's a better sound bite for you: in a nutshell, GoldenDragon, Watchman8, Locke, etc are PAP IBs!
Not so loud bro. Don't blow my cover.

Last edited: