• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tey lai liao

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Former law professor Tey Tsun Hang has been released from prison and will now serve the remainder of his five-month jail sentence in home detention.

His lawyer, Mr Peter Low, told The Straits Times that Tey's release from Changi Prison yesterday afternoon came with two conditions: He would be allowed to leave home only between noon and 3pm, and he is not allowed to speak with the media.

Tey was found guilty in May of six counts of corruptly obtaining gifts and sex from former student Darinne Ko.

He was then sentenced to five months' jail in June.

http://www.straitstimes.com/breakin...fessor-tey-tsun-hang-released-prison-20130918

wonder whether he is allowed to serf SBF!

ChewCheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Note your cheebye WMM. What the fuck can you do? Call everyone PAP dogs? LOL!

You parents are the worse PAP dog by giving birth to you, voting for PAP and bringing up a criminal son.

How is being on the run in Hong Kong?

The existence of this thread and those that drive it are duly noted ...

CheeByeKiaTonyChat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Botak Tey lai liao:p

botak tey.jpg

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Different threads are to be used for different purposes.

There's nothing in this thread that specifically interests me except that those who drive it are most likely to be employed by that Party. That is the only reason to watch this thread.

For a recent thread where ordinary Samsters can play the game of "spot the IB", please watch this:

http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?163184-The-Truth-Behind-Dinesh-Raman-Death

For past threads where ordinary Samsters can play the game of "spot the IB", please watch these:

http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?149890-Looking-beyond-the-persecution-of-Tey-Tsun-Hang

http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?153525-Criminals-blaming-the-govt&p=1546560#post1546560

http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?...SammyBoy!-His-Nick-is-LockeLiberal-Case-FIXED!

These are just the ones that I have been involved in. Am sure there are many other threads that the really, really, Old Birds can think of.

Bwahahaha! Bwahahaha! Bwahahaha!

:kma::kma::kma:

Last edited:

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have a simple question and hope bro here can answer me.
why Tey is not allowed to speak with the media?

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can this Tey chap continue to enjoy his life in Sillypore after the entire nation knew that he is a "ham sup lou"?
Most likely he will need to start his life all over again back in his m&d land until this event fades away.

CheeByeKiaTonyChat

Alfrescian
Loyal
The existence of this thread and those that drive it are duly noted ...

http://sg.news.yahoo.com/law-prof-t...charges-in-sex-for-grades-case-054020669.html

Interesting comments from yahoo community.

A reminder of what Tey did :
When Tey visited Ko in the U.S. during her exchange in Duke University, he also made her pay for his expenses and meals while there, claiming he "did not have that much money", and when Ko discovered while there that she was pregnant with Tey's baby, he instructed her to "get rid of it" and said he had no money to send her for her abortion, which she eventually forked out about US$2,000 for.

All this, said Tan, happened to Ko, a student with no income who had to shorten her exchange period by half when her family fell into financial difficulty, while Tey was earning an annual salary of more than $225,000 at NUS.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Former law professor Tey Tsun Hang has been released from prison and will now serve the remainder of his five-month jail sentence in home detention.

It sure pays to be connected. You can enjoy a discount on your prison sentence, and even upgrade to 'house arrest'. :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
in home detention, still can leave home, not bad deal. he can do anything at home too.

It would be highly ironic if he continues to have sex with Darinne Ko at his home. :wink:

"Darinne, I'm gonna fuck you like I just got out of prison..." :biggrin:

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It would be highly ironic if he continues to have sex with Darinne Ko at his home. :wink:

"Darinne, I'm gonna fuck you like I just got out of prison..." :biggrin:

like that, better to contact that gynae for morning-after pills - via home delivery off course :wink:

TanSiongThye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hehehe ... .... keep up de good werk ... ... PAP IB ... moi saPORK is de bestest ...

Moi aGri wit U. AberAGE Sinkies like U only bothered about lip upgrading, ALLso Angrish too cheem. Dat’s why I did as was told. Howeber, me knows a CRIME de was not.

Moi sumaRICE wat on de HKU website. Arse de Mafia sat: If U offend de Godfather, U pay de consequences. Crime or no cream, nobodi cares. Silencing off arTHE smart alec critics iz de aim. I was properli breeved.

“…. It [Tey's book] builds on meticulously mined case-law, to illuminate issues ranging from the use of civil defamation proceedings to tackle political dissent, the use of death penalty and criminal due process, to arrive at some insights into the core political values enforced by the Singapore judiciary. It is a careful study of what goes into its decision-making and reasoning process. It throws a great deal of light on how the Singapore judiciary has bought into – wholesale - the political emphasis on the supreme importance of government in human affairs, and on the overriding priority of stability and status quo - a worldview that emphasises respect for hierarchical relationships, that privileges the collective over the individual, and regards voices different from the dominant political discourse as dangerous to Singapore’s social and political order.

… it also paints a disturbing picture, of a worldview that challenges the assumptions about the primacy of individual rights and the essential principles of constitutional reasoning that lie at the heart of democratic systems. The broader thesis seems to be that the Singapore Consensus could not have been constructed without its Legal Consensus, itself a result of the consistent complicity of the Singapore judiciary. … ”