• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Tesla was smart and a virgin

Engeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nikola Tesla: History’s Most Productive Virgin
November 4th, 2012 by WTM.org Community
tesla-productive-virgin-wide.jpg

You’ve probably heard of Nikola Tesla before. If not, here’s the short version: He was an unparalleled genius who invented the modern world, then died in obscurity.

Many excellent documentaries, infographics, and websites have focused on Tesla’s inventions and legacy. We’re going to focus on the man behind the legend, because in addition to being a supergenius, Tesla was also a lifelong virgin. Although he was a bit more extreme in his abstinence than most of us intend to be, there’s still much inspiration to be gleamed from his story.

Five of Tesla’s Most Incredible Inventions
It’s kind of an inside joke for those who wait: Somebody asks you “So what do you do with all that sexual frustration?” and then you show them your 4.0 GPA, your obsessive volunteering, and your room full of meticulously detailed sketches & artwork. Well, Tesla puts us all to shame in the “productive use of sexual frustration” department. Here are five of his creative babies:

1. Sustainable Electric PowerLook down at the outlet that your computer is plugged into. Tesla invented that (really).
  2. Radio – Turn on the radio in your car. Tesla invented that.
  3. Radar – When your airplane flight makes it to its destination without crashing into another plane, thank Tesla.
  4. An Earthquake Machine – Tesla is credited as saying, creepily “If I had enough power, I could rip the world in half.”
  5. Free, Wireless Power – As his last act of invention, Tesla was working to give the whole world free, wireless power. But he never got the funding to finish.
Why Did Tesla Stay a Virgin?
Some people speculate that Tesla was asexual, meaning that he simply didn’t have the urge towards sex, but I don’t think that’s the case. Take a look at the following quote:

I put [women] on a lofty pedestal… I worshiped at the feet of the creature I had raised to this height, and, like every true worshiper, and I felt myself unworthy of the object of my worship.

–Nikola Tesla

That doesn’t sound like someone who’s uninterested in the opposite sex. Those sound like the words of a deeply shy man with a severe perfectionist streak. He was too introverted, his standards were too high (somewhat understandably…who could relate to him?), and he was consumed by his own projects. At least, that’s my theory.

What Can You Learn from Tesla’s Life?
There is more to life than sex and dating. Tesla is a wonderful example of what humans can achieve in a single lifetime when they are completely focused on forging their passions into reality at the expense of everything else that society says matters (money, relationships, sex, etc.).

Tesla was a true, uncompromising idealist. He had the chance to become a wealthy, famous industrialist, but he spurned that path without hesitation, spending his time instead trying to make every one of his ideas a reality.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I read that Tesla was Edison's bitch. So Tesla couldn't have been a virgin.

Engeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
I read that Tesla was Edison's bitch. So Tesla couldn't have been a virgin.

No you are the bitch telling lies knowing Tesla was persecuted by Edison.

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/tesla/esp_tesla_44.htm

Alternating Current

This is where it all began, and what ultimately caused such a stir at the 1893 World's Expo in Chicago. A war was leveled ever-after between the vision of Edison and the vision of Tesla for how electricity would be produced and distributed.

The division can be summarized as one of cost and safety: The DC current that Edison (backed by General Electric) had been working on was costly over long distances, and produced dangerous sparking from the required converter (called a commutator). Regardless, Edison and his backers utilized the general "dangers" of electric current to instill fear in Tesla's alternative: Alternating Current.

As proof, Edison sometimes electrocuted animals at demonstrations. Consequently, Edison gave the world the electric chair, while simultaneously maligning Tesla's attempt to offer safety at a lower cost. Tesla responded by demonstrating that AC was perfectly safe by famously shooting current through his own body to produce light.

This Edison-Tesla (GE-Westinghouse) feud in 1893 was the culmination of over a decade of shady business deals, stolen ideas, and patent suppression that Edison and his moneyed interests wielded over Tesla's inventions.

Yet, despite it all, it is Tesla's system that provides power generation and distribution to North America in our modern era.

Engeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/tesla/esp_tesla_44.htm

Radio

Guglielmo Marconi was initially credited, and most believe him to be the inventor of radio to this day.

However, the Supreme Court overturned Marconi's patent in 1943, when it was proven that Tesla invented the radio years previous to Marconi. Radio signals are just another frequency that needs a transmitter and receiver, which Tesla also demonstrated in 1893 during a presentation before The National Electric Light Association.

In 1897 Tesla applied for two patents US 645576, andUS 649621. In 1904, however, The U.S. Patent Office reversed its decision, awarding Marconi a patent for the invention of radio, possibly influenced by Marconi's financial backers in the States, who included Thomas Edison and Andrew Carnegie.

This also allowed the U.S. government (among others) to avoid having to pay the royalties that were being claimed by Tesla.L

Engeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am sure covert and overt manipulative jiuhukia criminals will call Marconi and Edison smart. Thieves support thieves and call victim of theft any names they like to discredit the victim. That's how Tesla become Edison's bitch. And of course balless sinkies will support jiuhukia by keeping quiet or joining in the insult.

Engeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
More people should know about crime done by low class people that call themselves smart. Truly smart Tesla was a poor victim of theft and persecution by evil bitches.

Engeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tesla was righteous. Anyone wants to call him self righteous?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailyo...llion-dollar-fortune-then-died-penniless/amp/

War of Currents

Not surprisingly, Edison was not happy to see his Direct Current cash cow patent threatened into obscurity. He did not go down without a fight. Edison and his company quickly launched a PR campaign that spread lies about the lethal dangers of AC power. Their smear campaign often involved Edison conducting public electrocutions of stray cats and dogs in order to convince the American people that AC power was totally unsafe. He even publicly electrocuted an elephant in front of a large crowd on New York’s Coney Island. Ironically, these morbid public displays actually led Edison to invent and patent the Electric Chair. Edison’s electric chair was christened in 1890 on a condemned man named William Kemmler at Auburn Prison in Auburn, NY. In response to these false accusations and lies, Tesla went on a PR tour of his own where he would amaze crowds by passing one million volts of AC electricity through his body to prove that the only true downside of Alternating Current was a bad hair day.

Unfortunately, the War of Currents took a big financial toll on Westinghouse. Edison could weather the storm because he was backed by the millionaire financier J.P. Morgan. By 1907, after nearly 20 years of fighting with Edison, Westinghouse was more than $10 million in debt and teetering on the verge of bankruptcy. Out of desperation, George Westinghouse approached Tesla with a proposition. Westinghouse begged Tesla to lower or temporarily rescind his royalty in order to allow the company to survive. Westinghouse further explained that if the company went bankrupt, Tesla would be faced with the nearly impossible task of retrieving his royalties from a stingy bank creditor. To Westinghouse’s amazement, Tesla tore up the original contract on the spot. Tesla was grateful to Westinghouse for believing in him when no one else would. By tearing up the contract and relinquishing his royalties, Tesla single-handedly saved the Westinghouse Electric company. In return, Westinghouse paid Tesla a $216,000 lump sum for the right to use his AC patents in perpetuity (that’s worth roughly $5.4 million today).

Engeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tesla also pakchewcheng.
Like Newton.

You jealous is it?

You don't understand English or what? Jealous people will only smear others just like what covert and overt manipulative jiuhukia criminals do. Whereas I have been praising, commending and complimenting Tesla: smart, a virgin, poor victim of theft and persecution, and a righteous man.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tesla was kind and a humanitarian who wanted to invent free wireless energy for the world. Put to shame all those covert and overt manipulative jiuhukia criminals who think they are kind and called others unkind when in fact they are only kind to themselves their families and friends for their own benefits and not real kind as evident by their utter unkindness to other unrelated humans that posed a threat to them.

http://home.earthlink.net/~drestinblack/humanitarian.htm

Tesla wrote in "Century Magazine" in 1900: "...that communication without wires to any point of the globe is practicable. My experiments showed that the air at the ordinary pressure became distinctly conducting, and this opened up the wonderful prospect of transmitting large amounts of electrical energy for industrial purposes to great distances without wires...its practical consummation would mean that energy would be available for the uses of man at any point of the globe. I can conceive of no technical advance which would tend to unite the various elements of humanity more effectively than this one, or of one which would more add to and more economize human energy..." This was written in 1900! After finishing preliminary testing, work was begun on a full sized broadcasting station at shoreham, Long Island. Had it gone into operation, it would have been able to provide usable amounts of electrical power at the receiving circuits. After construction of a generator building (still standing) and a 180 foot broadcasting tower (dynamited in world war I on the dubious pretext of being a potential navigation reference for German U-boats), financial support for the project was suddenly withdrawn by J. P. Morgan when it became apparent that such a worldwide power project couldn't be metered and charged for.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hmm.. traits and actions of a kind humanitarian indeed.

http://home.earthlink.net/~drestinblack/humanitarian.htm

Far from an ivory tower intellectual, he was very much aware of the issues in the world around him, made it a point to render his ideas accessible to the general public by frequent contributions to the popular press, and to his field by numerous lectures and scientific papers.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow Tesla was really history's most productive virgin and came up with death beam weapon proposal at 78 years old. Truly smart old people. Not like some old people who only think of sex all day and think they are so smart when all they contributed is filthy mouth.

https://www.pbs.org/tesla/ll/ll_wendwar.html

War clouds were again darkening Europe. On 11 July 1934 the headline on the front page of the New York Times read, "TESLA, AT 78, BARES NEW 'DEATH BEAM.'" The article reported that the new invention "will send concentrated beams of particles through the free air, of such tremendous energy that they will bring down a fleet of 10,000 enemy airplanes at a distance of 250 miles..." Tesla stated that the death beam would make war impossible by offering every country an "invisible Chinese wall."

The idea generated considerable interest and controversy. Tesla went immediately to J. P. Morgan, Jr. in search of financing to build a prototype of his invention. Morgan was unconvinced. Tesla also attempted to deal directly with Prime Minister Neville Chamberlain of Great Britain. But when Chamberlain resigned upon discovering that he had been out-maneuvered by Hitler at Munich, interest in Tesla's anti-war weapon eventually collapsed.

By 1937 it was clear that war would soon break out in Europe. Frustrated in his attempts to generate interest and financing for his "peace beam," he sent an elaborate technical paper, including diagrams, to a number of Allied nations including the United States, Canada, England, France, the Soviet Union, and Yugoslavia. Titled "New Art of Projecting Concentrated Non-Dispersive Energy Through Natural Media," the paper provided the first technical description of what is today called a charged particle beam weapon.