• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Teochew Nang | 潮州人 - Sharing anything Teochew

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng is hokkien lang lah but used to live with teochew community since kindergarten lah.
teochew nang tend to speak at higher pitch than hokkien lang lah.
teochew nang1 and hokkien lang2 - see the diff?:biggrin:

As in my earlier posting, I've already pointed out that Teochew city was actually in Hokkien province until gerrymandered into Canton province. Yes, no shit, gerrymandering wasn't invented by PAP for political and defense purposes. Teowchew dialect is cousin of Hokkien dialect, not Cantonese. Both used almost the same tones and characters except some difference in pronunciation.

If you've been to Fujian (Hokkien) or Taiwan before, both are almost equally soft-pitched and smooth, with Hokkien having the slighter cruder edge. The ultimately crude Hokkien tone and vulgarity evolved as Hokkiens migrated south seas and particularly in Singapore, it evolved into the hardest edged and crudest and most vulgar dialect or language the world has ever heard.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: 拍小人 Pah Seo Lin

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/XlPmDlrQoG0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: this is the bestest! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Hahahahaha. Buay Beh Bio, Hor Ho Beh Kia Dio (buy lottery, let number frightened)

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your Proud Hokkien Heritage

[video=youtube;lFGcwv4hNiA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFGcwv4hNiA&feature=related[/video]

Your ancient Hokkien heritage was a royal heritage. So, protect it from a fake 'Hakka' Peranakan (English and Malayu educated) asshole who will try to gang up with clans and associations here to destroy them with barbarized Han language !

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: 拍小人 Pah Seo Lin

he always borrow money from my ah long friend ....every sunday he will go to serangoon north ave 1 to la kopi with his kaki and his beloved bird .. ( cai jiao )

The fellow cmi....is paikia wannabe....used to hang around geylang driving his white Merc which installment no money to pay.
Go to taman jurong coffee shop but kena jio men by local lor mor kias who dun like him showing of his sleeves of tattoos....in the end meekly apologize.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Teochew guys howlian.
Teochew ladies pretty, hiao and most likely to cuckold husband.

Stereotype of Teochew people....

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Teochew guys howlian.
Teochew ladies pretty, hiao and most likely to cuckold husband.

Stereotype of Teochew people....

I think Teochew are often more thrifty compare to other dialect groups. Even in LOS, many rich Teochew tow kays behave like uncle aunty. My landlord is one of them.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cynthia Is A Teochew

Din know she was Teochew but she fits the bill....her affair with Edmund nearly made him divorce Xiang Yun

C67DCBEB11A1A5DC74539935F4D.jpg

Yah, I've heard about that. Is there an insider story that we can 80% confirm its authenticity ? But, she said she has a bf now ? She's getting older by the years which means she going to be expired soon. Virginity at this age in not applicable. The below video was her debut. Wow ! She was a chiobu. Time flies. And who was that Taiwanese looking chiobu ?

Mediacorpse has too many expired artistes and its revolting to pass a 50 yo as a 20 yo ! OMG ! Most dramas nowadays are shoddy compared to the 90s.

[video=youtube;_cFsbLSvDD4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cFsbLSvDD4[/video]

BiodataRace : Chinese
Height : 1.6m
Weight : 46kg
Birthday : Mar 25
Hair : Black
Eyes : Dark Brown
Languages Spoken : Mandarin, English, Teochew
Talents : Acting, Singing, Ballet

I told you fellas before that most Teochew people have small, sharp noses and often short in stature.