• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Temasek BANK --AKAN DATANG..

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
<style></style>Yeh man.Why not?..Look ,this entity had made net profits of 19% consistently over 20 years.Now why do I get this feeling why not 20%.?Sounds like lelong goods on fire sale with price tags of $1.99 .$3.99 cents right.

Anyway with such a breathtaking record of consistently making 19% over 20 years donch you folks think we have a branding worth every billions that exist on this earth mah?Yah lor.Why waste such a reputation built on 19% returns consistently over 20 years just on mere sinkies?Why har...Strart a Bank called TEMASEK BANK man.

Exclusively for billionaires only of course.Just park your billions with Temasek Bank.Bingo,while you billionaires are busy screwing young sweet things.Your worth increases to $1.19 billions every year consistently over 20 years at least..Woh...of course Temasek Bank needs to charge a wee bit for its hard work.Perhaps a 5% service charge will do.You billionaires would still get 14% returns on for just parking your money with Temasek Bank.

Now,what do I deserve for this marvelous money making idea?Say a $1000 voucher for Sing Tel mobile phone.I am simple person lah.

Einfield

Alfrescian
Loyal
<style></style>Yeh man.Why not?..Look ,this entity had made net profits of 19% consistently over 20 years.Now why do I get this feeling why not 20%.?Sounds like lelong goods on fire sale with price tags of $1.99 .$3.99 cents right.

Anyway with such a breathtaking record of consistently making 19% over 20 years donch you folks think we have a branding worth every billions that exist on this earth mah?Yah lor.Why waste such a reputation built on 19% returns consistently over 20 years just on mere sinkies?Why har...Strart a Bank called TEMASEK BANK man.

Exclusively for billionaires only of course.Just park your billions with Temasek Bank.Bingo,while you billionaires are busy screwing young sweet things.Your worth increases to $1.19 billions every year consistently over 20 years at least..Woh...of course Temasek Bank needs to charge a wee bit for its hard work.Perhaps a 5% service charge will do.You billionaires would still get 14% returns on for just parking your money with Temasek Bank.

Now,what do I deserve for this marvelous money making idea?Say a $1000 voucher for Sing Tel mobile phone.I am simple person lah.

So what if they "Really" made 19%

Today I spoke to on of my ex-customer, just got retrenched, in his late 50s, wife just pass away, son studying in UK, he will be in financial problem a few months down the road if he can't find a job soon.

So to people like him, so what if they make 19% or 190%, he can't even use his own CPF to save himself.

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
So what if they "Really" made 19%

Today I spoke to on of my ex-customer, just got retrenched, in his late 50s, wife just pass away, son studying in UK, he will be in financial problem a few months down the road if he can't find a job soon.

So to people like him, so what if they make 19% or 190%, he can't even use his own CPF to save himself.

Brudder I am offering my bright spark for billionaires to remain as trillionaires for at least 20 years.Not for sinkies.No no no.How many sinkies have a million to spare in cold cash mah?

You see.There are a lot of billionaires with their dirty money loose out there.Maybe Temasek can offer its expertise to keep their monies save sound and grow and grow.Consistently for 20 years.

Einfield

Alfrescian
Loyal
Brudder I am offering my bright spark for billionaires to remain as trillionaires for at least 20 years.Not for sinkies.No no no.How many sinkies have a million to spare in cold cash mah?

You see.There are a lot of billionaires with their dirty money loose out there.Maybe Temasek can offer its expertise to keep their monies save sound and grow and grow.Consistently for 20 years.

You are right on the dirty billionaires, you will be surprise, who are the people behind all the "AH Long"

Those caught by police are runners, you'll never guess, in your wildest dream, who fund them.

jw5

Loyal

Who will be the CEO?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Those caught by police are runners, you'll never guess, in your wildest dream, who fund them.

Its an open secret that Temasek is accepting money from dubious sources. At least among foreigners. :rolleyes:

How else did Spore get its reputation as a laundry HUB. Don't forget that Spore is also selling weapons to any Tom, Dick & Harry that has $$$. You just have to look at who owns Spore & his confuscian values

It is a place where small time & big times crooks, Burmese Warlords & African thugs can shop, buy homes, & get medical attention. They are all FT right :confused:

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are right on the dirty billionaires, you will be surprise, who are the people behind all the "AH Long"

Yup,quite agree with you.I too heard from grapevine that the finances for Ah Long operations comes from very respectable VIP (s) who are well connected.

The sources also said the reason why so many PRC(s) are now running around sinkie are actually indebted these VIP(s) and have to settle their debt.

Last edited:

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its an open secret that Temasek is accepting money from dubious sources. At least among foreigners. :rolleyes:

:confused:

Do not think so lah.On the contrary.It was foreigners who were plucking and milking cash-cow called Temasek Holdings.

Perhaps you are talking of money laundering and parking dirty funds in sinkie.That is not Temasek portfolio.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Do not think so lah.On the contrary.It was foreigners who were plucking and milking cash-cow called Temasek Holdings.

Perhaps you are talking of money laundering and parking dirty funds in sinkie.That is not Temasek portfolio.

Parking money in Temasek is another way money is laundered lah. My Indo friends told me about how dirty Indo funds are invested into Temasek by some of those crooked Indos.

Once the funds are under Temasek its no longer traceable to individuals

What do the banks do with all those millions/billions ? They just don't sit on it. If LKY did not benefit why would he be willing to take the heat comming from the Indo authorities

Remember when Spore gave money to Suharto.(15 billion)? You think LKY is so charitable huh :biggrin: