• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

teekee is lonely ...

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
when teekee started a new thread why nobody wants to post on his thread ?:biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
He shouldn't be lonely, he has god, and based on what he says, a wife and children.
What I don't understand is why someone like him, who professes to believe in god and has children, likes to curse others so much.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
He shouldn't be lonely, he has god, and based on what he says, a wife and children.
What I don't understand is why someone like him, who professes to believe in god and has children, likes to curse others so much.

because alot of christains only behave like a christains on sunday :wink: and i dont think he believe in god ....:rolleyes:

when he talk to invisible man ...its like he also talk to himself ...is he sick ?

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
no surprise, knn 24 hrs 7 days a week in this forum..no need to sleep or work...spying every single thread and leavin his shit nuggets everywhere... i did try to help him by advising him to get a life but he wont listen...he very jialat..bor tang kui liao lah! :(

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
because alot of christains only behave like a christains on sunday :wink: and i dont think he believe in god ....:rolleyes:

Tee Kee acts a fervent Christian everyday without knowing what's Christianity, he believes in God without any idea Who is God.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
no surprise, knn 24 hrs 7 days a week in this forum..no need to sleep or work...spying every single thread and leavin his shit nuggets everywhere... i did try to help him by advising him to get a life but he wont listen...he very jialat..bor tang kui liao lah! :(

if you are "god " or his " PESTER " he might listen to you ...:wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Tee Kee acts a fervent Christian everyday without knowing what's Christianity, he believes in God without any idea Who is God.

in other words ..his life are fucked !!:wink: by the way , most churches like this kind of people ...easy to control .

Queen Seok Duk

Alfrescian
Loyal
I believe TeeKee is like what some people say about CSJ being a fake opposition. He is doing his best to make Christians look simple minded.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
talk about this

somehow...all the friends i know that have nice figure and looks are xtain.

did a comparison many years back between a buddhist cell group and a christian cell group.....

if i did not study the bible and buddhist sutta seriously, i will surely be a christian by now singing praise with all the mei mei

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
when teekee started a new thread why nobody wants to post on his thread ?:biggrin:

Don't waste your time with any of his posts and that includes his clones. There's a script that runs every few hours to delete the lot.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Don't waste your time with any of his posts and that includes his clones. There's a script that runs every few hours to delete the lot.

why dont you delete his account ? :wink: it will make things easy . or are you using him to pull in sammyboy traffic ? as you know , all his post deserve to be fuck .

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
why dont you delete his account ? :wink: it will make things easy . or are you using him to pull in sammyboy traffic ? as you know , all his post deserve to be fuck .

Pull in traffic???:eek: You have to be kidding. :confused:

If you can't figure out why I prefer him to carry on posting with his existing accounts and then delete the posts rather than delete his accounts, you must be a real dumb ass. :rolleyes:

potato29

Alfrescian
Loyal

If you can't figure out why I prefer him to carry on posting with his existing accounts and then delete the posts rather than delete his accounts, you must be a real dumb ass. :rolleyes:

ayah, is that why sometimes i see pple reply to teekee but i cannot find his posting.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal

Teekee is clone Psalm23 who cloned Goodnews.

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal

From Psalm23,

Please put all these in right perspective.

I started my thread under the title: Today's Scrpture Reading in July last year. The intent was (and is still is) to encourage fellow Christians to walk closer with our Lord Jesus. Nothing more nothing less. I have received some encouragement messages from readers requesting me to continue. The thread was originaly daily but later I posted on weekly basis. From July 2009 to May 23 2010, readers were reading at peace with the thread, with the writer (myself) and with God. There were very few who went into the Today's Scripture Reading and read my messages. But that don't bother me. Whether 1 or 1o0 I really don't care. I am now selling anything; do any church irecruitment and 'number' is the least important to me. So, even there is just one who has been encouraged by the messages, I am 100% and I would give glory to my God.

Yes I did received questions from civlized people and I did reply to them. We may not agree on something but at least we agree to disagree. There was no name calling; there were no blasting. It was all done in a very civilised manner.

But no until May this year, you have a joker by username of tanxxxxxx. I think the rest is history....if only you care just go to all the threads of the Today Scripture Reading blog and look back at all the writings after May 2010 plus all the exchanges with tanxxxxxxx, you see how things has deterioriated....to Christians (you can disagree, but let's agree to disagree) ... this is nothing from the devil himself, because the devil didn't want people to hear God's message in peace....please do so to disagree if you have different in opinion; but please be civilized in your opinon.....no cursing, no name calling, no blasting!

Up to then, I can't even bother to look further who this tanxxxxxxx and what he has written in other threads but not until he started to get bold - cursing God using basxxxxxx. This is simply too much!

Ask yourself these questions:

(a) What is the intent of the original writer (Psalm23) and the messages under Today's Scripture Reading?
(b) Ignoring those exchanges with tanxxxxxx, have all the postings from Psalm23 difference for that objectives - that is to encourage Christians and to share God's Word?
(c) Who started all these 'controversy? in the first place? Who started to judge who in the first place?
(d) Who is this person? Is he really want to really share or just for the sake of making his voice heard? (Answers: you can search for all his treads. He has opinion on everything and anything; not only in the Today's Scripture Reading thread. He judged many people, he condemned others, he curses others with foul words at people, he curse at God using basxxxx)

If Sammyboy forum admin feels that I have violated the rules of the forum, please feel free to terminate my account. But do not selectively delete my postings. I would rather to have my account terminated althogether. However, same standard must be used for others and if I have violated the rules - whatever they are and got terminated - this same standard must be used on others; their accounts too must be terminated. I will not protest and I will stay away from the Sammyboy forum completely.

God Bless

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Psalm23= Goodnews

....Up to then, I can't even bother to look further who this tanxxxxxxx and what he has written in other threads but not until he started to get bold - cursing God using basxxxxxx. This is simply too much! .......

Sad for you Psalm23, you have quoted the sentence ..bastard God..out of context/ content. Given that you have good command of English I feel sorry for you that you don't grasp the context of the sentence. I like to hear more of your 'hor here and hor there' which adds falvors to this forum.

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
Psalm23= Goodnews

....Up to then, I can't even bother to look further who this tanxxxxxxx and what he has written in other threads but not until he started to get bold - cursing God using basxxxxxx. This is simply too much! .......

Sad for you Psalm23, you have quoted the sentence ..bastard God..out of context/ content. Given that you have good command of English I feel sorry for you that you don't grasp the context of the sentence. I like to hear more of your 'hor here and hor there' which adds falvors to this forum.

Dear Ms Tanxxxxxx

Say not more and simply do you say. Just get your senior pastor to edit my two messages. These messages are sent to you at your request.

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=71474

Thank you Mis Tanxxxxxx

Waiting to read his edited messenges and please also display my messages side by side with his, and remind him to tell us which denomination is he from.