• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

teekee is lonely ...

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal

Dear Ms Tanxxxxxx

Say not more and simply do you say. Just get your senior pastor to edit my two messages. These messages are sent to you at your request.

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=71474

Thank you Mis Tanxxxxxx

Waiting to read his edited messenges and please also display my messages side by side with his, and remind him to tell us which denomination is he from.

Sore Christian Psalm23,

You have few hoours left to tell us which mainstream denomination are you from. Thereafter we will treat you as a new religious cult trying to recruit members in this forum.

G

General Veers

Good job you are doing moniker tanwahtiu plus i like your avatar. :biggrin: Although not keen in religious crap, the OA is against recruitment of members by cults, CHC, NCC etc.. Up your points. :biggrin: