• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Teachers from UK shocked by Chinese multiplication table

LordKrishna

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why are you proud to be an Indian? It's not an achievement or something that you actually had a choice over. You were simply born that way.

Yes boss just like me born this way then reincarnated so many times also this way never change and no choice I wish one day I born like our white British masters then I can be master over them and not just a keling god.

What if the Indians aren't confined but are allowed to roam freely. Would that improve things?

Boss never make suggestions like this please believe me you will sure regret and wish there are more maori instead.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I wonder why they say, "yellow, yellow dirty fellow". You will understand this if you go to rural china or china about the time the british were there and conquered Hong Kong.
Actually malays used to be nice. But That did not get them anywhere. So now they try to mimic the chinese. maybe by doing that, they will be more successful.

That is because yellow rhymes withe fellow you dumb ass do you mean to tell me that Chinese are genetically dirty? Malays being nice is only a myth in reality they are mean just that they smile more often and ppl get taken in that they are nice

RoyMcFarland

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why are you proud to be an Indian? It's not an achievement or something that you actually had a choice over. You were simply born that way.

Yes, I had no choice over it. But I've grown to be happy and proud of my heritage. I assume the majority of people of all races feel that way.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
china-fattest-man-12-560x373.jpg

"Ha Ha! Stupid Lao Wai! Must send an entirely entourage to Chinkieland to study how our kids learn their Maths!"

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Yes, I had no choice over it. But I've grown to be happy and proud of my heritage. I assume the majority of people of all races feel that way.

I reserve "pride" for things that I have actually achieved. Pride in skin colour or heritage is hollow. I might as well say "I'm proud to have two eyes, a nose and a mouth.". It's simply something you're born with and no effort or courage is required.

People who have to resort to "I'm proud to be black/yellow/green" statements obviously don't have much else to be proud of.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If the Commie pigs are so good at Mathematics, why have none none of them won the Fields Medal? The only Chinese names on the list are ABCs.

thanks for your answer, ABCs are Chinese too. Chinese are more superior no matter which countries they are from.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
thanks for your answer, ABCs are Chinese too. Chinese are more superior no matter which countries they are from.

ABCs aren't Chinese. They're Americans. "Chinese" is an ethnicity not a race.

By your definition, there aren't any Americans in this world. They're all Irish, Welsh, English, Dutch, German, Brazilian, Mexican, African, Japanese, Korean and Puerto Rican etc.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ABCs aren't Chinese. They're Americans. "Chinese" is an ethnicity not a race.

By your definition, there aren't any Americans in this world. They're all Irish, Welsh, English, Dutch, German, Brazilian, Mexican, African, Japanese, Korean and Puerto Rican etc.

no need to try to cover up the lobang you pekcha yourself, you twit. :biggrin:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Knn stop all this racists comments about each other race !! Knnbccb !! You guys are Singaporean and should united not kill each other !! don't let fucking FT laugh at you guys !! Knnbccb !! Better wake up your fucking idea !!

Sinkies exist to kill each others...why stop them? Must give support and encouragement. It is good for mankind and the world.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I reserve "pride" for things that I have actually achieved. Pride in skin colour or heritage is hollow. I might as well say "I'm proud to have two eyes, a nose and a mouth.". It's simply something you're born with and no effort or courage is required.

People who have to resort to "I'm proud to be black/yellow/green" statements obviously don't have much else to be proud of.

Oh yeah roy got pawned by leongsam obviously he has achieved nothing in life so has to be proud of his skin color which incidentally is shit in color.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I couldn't agree more about stereotyping. Now, please read your own post back ( especially the last line ) to the other guy in your brain, you schizophrenic, racist piece of shit!

Now before the other guy in your brain comes back to screw me, let me say that I'm Indian and proud to be one. As are Chinese, Malays etc. All of us got issues and peculiar traits relating to our ethnicity and we have to deal with this. All of us are racists to some extent but you take it to the extreme.

One last point, have the "two" of you ever wondered why Singaporean Indians and Singaporean Chinese and Singaporean Malays seem to be different from the originals from India, China and Malaysia? Based on the negative responses, we seem to be better. Why? Could it be that the living and mixing with our fellow Singaporeans of all races have helped us evolve into better species than the Chinese Chinese, Indian Indians and the Malaysian Malays...?

My last line about the chinese is correct which doesn't apply to kelings. Kelings are rude, impolite, snakes so they deserve whatever is coming to them which is the opposite for the chinese.

About you being proud to be indian sam has already pawned you deep.

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal

That reminds me of a particular "ethnicity" who likes to brag about shape nose, chest hair, double eyelid and even dick size (they stop this after it was revealed that their penis was too small for standard size condom. )

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Knn stop all this racists comments about each other race !! Knnbccb !! You guys are Singaporean and should united not kill each other !! don't let fucking FT laugh at you guys !! Knnbccb !! Better wake up your fucking idea !!

Just focus on making Jews eat pork sausages cooked in milk

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
just jee siow siow bro stinkrat only.....no hard feelings type la...only hard feeling is where my erection is .

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the Commie pigs are so good at Mathematics, why have none none of them won the Fields Medal? The only Chinese names on the list are ABCs.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fields_Medal

The answer is obvious. There is a huge difference between rote learning and real intelligence.

Take a look at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abel_Prize too.

you are sadly mistaken. the fields and noble prize are for the western world and all resaerch published in western world. go to China and Japan and there have been tons of good papers/research published in chinese or japanaese that the western world know nuts about. same for russia and japan. the fields and nobel prize s a only look at western papers published in English. even though there are only a handful of westen educated chinese up to 1960s, there has have been aare a disporpriotionately laarge amount of talent in Maths and science amongst the western educated or english speaking chinese scientists then eg Nobel Prize in Physics 1957 was awarded jointly to Chen Ning Yang and Tsung-Dao . Now these are even not the brightest for the best are still in China like Beida or TsingHua doing reserch entirely in chinese and publsihing in mandarin, something which the western world is still ignorant. let me give you a good example. in 1980s I accompanied a group of westen phsicists to china for a visit to Tsinghua. there was a demo and this USA physicist /professor was trying to show off solving a complex mathematical problem using a HP scientific calculator. at the end of it a PhD student half his age came up with the answer in half the time and most shocking was this. He solved the problem using a simple daily calculator and a piece of paper and his fingers just like an abscus. My firnd the US professor just stood there shell shocked at thier mathematical prowess in calculus, chaos thorem and advanced maths like group numbers and string theiory. Thstts 's in the 1980s. give another 10-20 years and you would see them sweeping all the mdals like in the Olmypics . its only a matter of time. they produce 1 million PhDs in physics and maths a year. can you beat that???? For your info they developed the atomic and hydrogen bomb themselves using purely Chinese scientists in the 1950s. Contrast with the americans who cheated in the Manhattan prooject using German or Nazi physicists who were granted immunity form war crimes in 1945 in exchange for their scinetific work. Now tell me who is smarter? US or China? go think about it before spouting nonsense.
go read the book the bell curve by a academics from MIT. The Chinese and the Japanese are the smartest people in the world. alot of research have proven it. in contrast the africans are the stupidest. this is a fact. just like saying a tiger is more likely to kill a person than a domestic cat. grow up
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Global_Bell_Curve
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_intelligence

Last edited: