• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Teach Malaysia a Lesson

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
True enemy of Singaporeans is PAP,whatever happens in Malaysia is none of my business.all the crimes u accuse mahatir of,isn't old fart and PAP guilty of the same and more?we have our own wars and battles to fight,let them fight their own wars.

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mudland side is damn inefficient. And the m&ds don't care about the users of their immigration counters

Singapore worse. When I travel through the causeway, usually the bottleneck formed on Singapore side.

So much time wasted (for those travellers for work daily), so much pollution.
Most inefficient border in the world, so many donkey years scholars can't solve.

Alfrescian
Loyal
True enemy of Singaporeans is PAP,whatever happens in Malaysia is none of my business.all the crimes u accuse mahatir of,isn't old fart and PAP guilty of the same and more?we have our own wars and battles to fight,let them fight their own wars.

Good logic, so we should support Mahathir, right?
The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore worse. When I travel through the causeway, usually the bottleneck formed on Singapore side.

Most inefficient border in the world, so many donkey years scholars can't solve.
Talk rubbish lah 300,000 cross the border daily why blame the government for jam? They chose to jam up the causeway daily. Can always rent a place in Spore and return home weekly. If want to save money to that extent, don’t complain jam.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good logic, so we should support Mahathir, right?
The enemy of my enemy is my friend.
But Malaysia is not my enemy,and I do not wish Malaysia to be my enemy.u guys keep fearmongering about what Malaysia is going to do to Singapore,but what have they really done in sofar as their threats?the true backstabbers of Singaporeans is not mudland,the true betrayer of sinkies is not mudland,the real enemy is right in our parliamentary backyards!!!

Alfrescian
Loyal
But Malaysia is not my enemy,and I do not wish Malaysia to be my enemy.u guys keep fearmongering about what Malaysia is going to do to Singapore,but what have they really done in sofar as their threats?the true backstabbers of Singaporeans is not mudland,the true betrayer of sinkies is not mudland,the real enemy is right in our parliamentary backyards!!!

ya, either way, things on surface are fake. hahaa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Talk rubbish lah 300,000 cross the border daily why blame the government for jam? They chose to jam up the causeway daily. Can always rent a place in Spore and return home weekly. If want to save money to that extent, don’t complain jam.

That is not a lot if there's an efficient transport system on the borders.

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Old people are emotional and can't think straight. Mahathir is eager to proof his worth (as an 92 years) by trying to talk his way out of the HSR issue. Initially, he cancelled the project and hinted that he will renegotiate compensation clauses with Singapore. Now, he is telling Japanese that the project is merely postponed (until his cronies take over?)

Isn't this the same way PAP spinned the people on the CPF withdrawal and population from 6.9 to 10m?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
That reminds me when I was in university and it was a two and half hour journey one way. So I can either spend more than 5 hours daily or I rent a place nearby or I stay in the hostel or I buy a car. So that’s what people do isn’t it? Why just because you need to cross border only you are entitled to special fast speed clearance? It’s like saying they should open a special transport for me to cut down my traveling time from more than 5 hours daily to 1 or 2 hours. My analogy make sense?

Truth_Hurts

Alfrescian
Loyal

At least in Singkieland side. Where. I get to customs I just clear it and get the bus to mrt. In mudland side. After clearing Singapore customs and get a 170 pass through causeway. No jam hor...reach the JB CIQ. And the immigration queue is right at the back. And the m&ds have only 16 counters for international visitors. The m&ds don't give a fuck. If not for the business I have to do over there I fucking would not even bother with mudland.

JA2RSt

Alfrescian
Loyal
At least in Singkieland side. Where. I get to customs I just clear it and get the bus to mrt. In mudland side. After clearing Singapore customs and get a 170 pass through causeway. No jam hor...reach the JB CIQ. And the immigration queue is right at the back. And the m&ds have only 16 counters for international visitors. The m&ds don't give a fuck. If not for the business I have to do over there I fucking would not even bother with mudland

Ya, I have to go JB for work too but I dun like the feeling.

Truth_Hurts

Alfrescian
Loyal
That reminds me when I was in university and it was a two and half hour journey one way. So I can either spend more than 5 hours daily or I rent a place nearby or I stay in the hostel or I buy a car. So that’s what people do isn’t it? Why just because you need to cross border only you are entitled to special fast speed clearance? It’s like saying they should open a special transport for me to cut down my traveling time from more than 5 hours daily to 1 or 2 hours. My analogy make sense?
Huh? U r a mudlander?

Alfrescian
Loyal
What has voting got to do with the way they spun?

Freely giving foreigners pink IC did not happen overnight.
Eg. if you are foreign-born Chinese, you might not want your whole village to come here
The electorate endorsed it.

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nope. You don’t know go from one end to the other end takes more than 2.5 hours by public transport?

You mean from Pasir Ris to NTU? Or Punggol to NTU?
You never stay in the hostels? NTU used to have more hostels than NUS.