• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Teach Malaysia a Lesson

Truth_Hurts

Alfrescian
Loyal
Macc Q long? So far i dont encounter long Q even though the MACC system down leh
U go through the mudlander counter right?

XyqKqa

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah we let them buy our hdb. How magnanimous Spore is towards foreigners while they kpkb when Sporeans go buy their private houses and condos!

Trump set the new tone in diplomacy... Give way first and show good faith. Whack them later if they renege

kkbutterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal
I believe you are refering to queueing at CIQ after taking bus.
Depending on the time that u clear customs. Longest queue I had in recent memory was 1hr 45min plus.

if the waiting hours is so long, why people paid to make the so called mac express queue?

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bcos according to the mudland experts. Without the express queue it will be 3 hrs queue instead of 1.5 hrs

Not true lah. There was Q but also depend which day n time u arrive at JB CIQ. My frds never exoerience Q for 3 hrs. Never exceeded 1 hr in morning Q. I m referring to normal lanes