• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat TCJ Says

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
"And of course. My family. Words cannot express how much your continued love and support mean to me in carrying out my duties and responsibilities

Of course! Of course! You've got time to bring your family over to BKK to try some rice with moo krob :p:p:p

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[video=youtube_share;qKUIhnPvm2g]https://youtu.be/qKUIhnPvm2g[/video]

He looks haggard. His smile is forced. His answers are rehearsed. Very mechanical. You can tell it from his eyes.

Wish he could get himself drunk and off load it from his chest.

Just let it out " F@##$k the speaker job !!! F####k !!!!! " It will do him good.

Last edited:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
He looks haggard. His smile is forced. His answers are rehearsed. Very mechanical. You can tell it from his eyes.

Wish he could get himself drunk and off load it from his chest.

Just let it out " F@##$k the speaker job !!! F####k !!!!! " It will do him good.

He looks like a soldier told to do guard duty after winning in wargames.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Outside put on a brave front; strained plastic smiles and hail his appointment. Haha handpicked by the PM. Happy like fxxk. But on the inside, he is banging his balls and crying out for not being in contention to be the next PM.

KNNBPCB

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Nobody really ask the question, as usual, " Is he getting lesser pay as a speaker of parliament or getting the same salary as previously"?? He is still smiling, no brainer to see through the facade on this right?....you dock the salary & demote anybody...even they remain, you can be sure that, productivity will drop by 99% & you can be sure, that the person demoted, who plot for a resignation in the future & had already started looking for another job..

Is this BG so loyal ?.....

He is very loyal. Loyalty is one of their main KPIs. :p

chucky

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who cares what TCJ says? It's not as if he has any say on his future appointments.

TCJ says:

"Will do my best. And more."

Sure or not, Chuan Jin? Can you really "do your best and more"? Please dont promise what you cant deliver!

jw5

Loyal
TCJ said:

"The elderly folk who are collecting cardboard are doing it for the exercise."

:rolleyes::biggrin:

TCJ says:

"Will do my best. And more."

Sure or not, Chuan Jin? Can you really "do your best and more"? Please dont promise what you cant deliver!