• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tanya Chua still waiting for true love.......

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
While women can argue that they are more successful then men in their area of work or career, but in the end what is left for her ?

I was very lucky to have met my wife. Getting her to be my girlfriend and then my wife would always be my top accomplishment, better than my 5Cs and successful business.

My wife is moderately successful in her career, but like me, she prefers to have a happy relationship. She used to be a go-getter, but has been influenced by me to focus more on satisfaction from our relationship and happy family. Career success is a bonus, and I fully support her career choices. In return, she is very loyal to me and does usually accommodates whatever I want from her in our sex life.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't be so bad reh.. I like her before but then I was a young chap with nothing much in my own accumulated tangible and intangible assets to go after her. If I am unattached and available now and if fate allows, I might want my second chance with her...Lol :biggrin:
There is something about some women, as they age, they seem to bloom.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha.. OK. No point arguing rah. My soft spot is still for Tanya. :biggrin:
Yes like pinky has soft spot for her husband. Najib has soft spot for Rosmah. Prince Charles has soft spot for Camila. Guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder. N one man's food is another man's poison.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I was very lucky to have met my wife. Getting her to be my girlfriend and then my wife would always be my top accomplishment, better than my 5Cs and successful business.

My wife is moderately successful in her career, but like me, she prefers to have a happy relationship. She used to be a go-getter, but has been influenced by me to focus more on satisfaction from our relationship and happy family. Career success is a bonus, and I fully support her career choices. In return, she is very loyal to me and does usually accommodates whatever I want from her in our sex life.

You are a good story teller. Keep it up to stay sane. You will be better if you stop your PAP activities; the PAP really screws your mind up.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are a good story teller. Keep it up to stay sane. You will be better if you stop your PAP activities; the PAP really screws your mind up.
just let tp john be - he loves to shiok sendiri, so don't potong his steam.
everyone needs to let off steam nowsadays and wantsawhile - and apart from being tarpow john, he's also a twar pow :whistling:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Yes like pinky has soft spot for her husband. Najib has soft spot for Rosmah. Prince Charles has soft spot for Camila. Guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder. N one man's food is another man's poison.

Maybe every time I see her in the media or happens to listen to her songs on radio and in shops in go to, it soothes me and piques my interest, just to quote what jw5 said to me long time ago. Lol :biggrin:

But if she soothes you and piques your interest at the same time, aha then it's ok...................... :biggrin:

Last edited: