• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tanya Chua still waiting for true love.......

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Did Tanya know that you like her ? Or is it a secret in your heart? Man you should go up and confess your love .
I met her when she was 18. She was with KP and Fiona gang (then). I like her but did not have the courage to date her. She doesn't know I like her. I was (then) an inferiority complex balless man ..Lol :biggrin:

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
While Tanya Chua is highly successful, one can't help to think which Man fit into her realm who can compliment her.

While women can argue that they are more successful then men in their area of work or career, but in the end what is left for her ? Why some ladies has difficulty finding a mate. I met a few. Some are relatively well spoken,outgoing and well groomed. But behind that veneer, what is keeping other men from falling in love with her ? What is keeping herself from falling in love with other men ?
Actually the ball is more in her court. If she don't mind marrying down. It will be easier for her. And alot of rich ah Pek biz men will like marrying a celebrity as it enhances their standing. Like at parties etc. But if she fussy want handsome n rich than wait longer. Also in the celebrity world. Sure got own lobang etc to date within their own circle. So basically since she is single means she is just fussy

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
me too,im waiting for my true love,my 16 year old lolita to appear in my life.

u need to tell dotard u like white pussy whilst looking into the apple eyes of his grand dotter and tell her u will lick every drop of cum juice when she is ready

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tanya should not be waiting for true love to descend upon her like a fairy with a magic wand. True love needs to be enticed. Tanya should flaunt her wealth, and a lot of men will come squirming with true love like water oozing from the tip of Niagara Falls.

Love is great but men are not. Unfortunately, you need a man to complete the fairy tale of true love, and Tanya needs to wise up. When the final jigsaw is in place, it doesn't matter if the man is great or fake, she will be in a position to flaunt both wealth and true love.

For women, true love is another vanity item in the closet like a Birkin's bag or Cartier ring; it's meant to be flaunted, not a reality to be embraced.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Tanya should not be waiting for true love to descend upon her like a fairy with a magic wand. True love needs to be enticed. Tanya should flaunt her wealth, and a lot of men will come squirming with true love like water oozing from the tip of Niagara Falls.

Love is great but men are not. Unfortunately, you need a man to complete the fairy tale of true love, and Tanya needs to wise up. When the final jigsaw is in place, it doesn't matter if the man is great or fake, she will be in a position to flaunt both wealth and true love.

For women, true love is another vanity item in the closet like a Birkin's bag or Cartier ring; it's meant to be flaunted, not a reality to be embraced.
she's already 43, but I like her confidence and I think she's still great as a partner ...

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't be so bad reh.. I like her before but then I was a young chap with nothing much in my own accumulated tangible and intangible assets to go after her. If I am unattached and available now and if fate allows, I might want my second chance with her...Lol :biggrin:

Consider yourself lucky. Singers, actresses and celebrities are good for short term relationships or playthings. Definitely not wife material. Just too many distractions and "choices" for them.