• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tang Dynasty people did not speak Mandarin !

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks sinkie. Our chinese ancestors were indeed worshipers of God n were deeply aware of the events in Genesis. It was so ingrained in their psuche n culture that it came our in our writings

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i think this is valid reasoning......
The chinks then considered every non chink as barbarians........chinks very yaya and snobbish then.
So asking them to fuck barbarians is quiet unthinkable.......machiam how the nazis view the jews

When chinese don't want to mix with barbarians you also have a reason to feel offended. Then if an ang moh girl doesn't want to breed with a chinese person is she snobbish?

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks sinkie. Our chinese ancestors were indeed worshipers of God n were deeply aware of the events in Genesis. It was so ingrained in their psuche n culture that it came our in our writings

Pappy to the core. Writes in a language that only MIW can pronounce........

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Opposition dog to the core. Resort to red herring statements to distract the message

Typical PAP traitor scum. Must have been the left over scum in condoms that your mother picked up from the Lee household trash can that she studiously poured back into her cunt to produce you! No fucking originality!....LOL

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Typical PAP traitor scum. Must have been the left over scum in condoms that your mother picked up from the Lee household trash can that she studiously poured back into her cunt to produce you! No fucking originality!....LOL

There you go. The type of lingo coming from an opposition supporter. Thanky for proving my point again

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Again language from n opposition supporter

Kinana, this video specially for you...watch all 9 episodes.

Very fascinating. Looking at historical records to point the way to origin of the Chinese people
as China being God's holy Land.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kinana, this video specially for you...watch all 9 episodes.

Very fascinating. Looking at historical records to point the way to origin of the Chinese people
as China being God's holy Land.

??????????????????“?”?“?”?????????????????????????????????????????

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

The Heaven or ?? Shang Di was the god of heaven. The next in line will be the "Son of Heaven" or ??. The children of the Lord is known as Sons of God.

??? or the Heaven and Earth is the description of God's influence. The heaven is My throne and the earth is My footstool. Perhaps, the universe is unlimited and the earth is limited. For our knowledge is limited, therefore we still need to ask God for the understanding of His will. The problem with human in general is that we like to assume God's will or plan. If we have not understand His will, then our perception of this world is often seen as cruel and unjust.

Everything has its place - hierarchical, order, law. God is not a creator of confusion.

3836670942_289a049b8e.jpg

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
上帝,殷商甲骨文卜辞和周朝金文中又称“帝”、“天”,儒教传世经典中或稱天帝、昊天上帝等,是夏商周以来华夏民族信仰的主宰天地宇宙的神。

上帝是甲骨文卜辞卜问的对象,掌管着万物生死,国家大事都要通过龟卜征询上帝的意见,特别是祈雨、战争、农事、疾病、巡狩、灾难。

The Heaven or 上帝 Shang Di was the god of heaven. The next in line will be the "Son of Heaven" or 天子. The children of the Lord is known as Sons of God.

天与地 or the Heaven and Earth is the description of God's influence. The heaven is My throne and the earth is My footstool. Perhaps, the universe is unlimited and the earth is limited. For our knowledge is limited, therefore we still need to ask God for the understanding of His will. The problem with human in general is that we like to assume God's will or plan. If we have not understand His will, then our perception of this world is often seen as cruel and unjust.

Everything has its place - hierarchical, order, law. God is not a creator of confusion.

NkODgQY.png

Well said bro! It's organized chaos and disorganized order.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Islamic ?

Well said bro! It's organized chaos and disorganized order.

I have noticed that you have become Islamic. :biggrin:

Why the last gen of Malays were so different. The women did not wear tudung or looked like ninjas. They were better dressed like SIA girls ? Yah, like a Kebaya.

images

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Islamic ?

I have noticed that you have become Islamic. :biggrin:

Why the last gen of Malays were so different. The women did not wear tudung or looked like ninjas. They were better dressed like SIA girls ? Yah, like a Kebaya.

images

I dun mind having 4 wives, since I'm allowed and divorcing any one of them is very easy. I do not need a witness and I just need to tell her 3 times and I'm divorced with her. No paperwork is needed. :biggrin:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I dun mind having 4 wives, since I'm allowed and divorcing any one of them is very easy. I do not need a witness and I just need to tell her 3 times and I'm divorced with her. No paperwork is needed. :biggrin:

you can also sms her to divorce her. :biggrin:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal

I heard somewhere that the max is seven wives. :*: So many. Then, 'song song go to Mandai' ? :p

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal

Its not fair unless she can have 4 husbands too n can divorce you any time she wants to without a witness.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I heard somewhere that the max is seven wives. :*: So many. Then, 'song song go to Mandai' ? :p

Is it, what religion? :biggrin: The Momons can marry multiple wives. In fact, they can marry as many as they wish.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Its not fair unless she can have 4 husbands too n can divorce you any time she wants to without a witness.

She does not need to divorce. She just need to sleep around with other men and the husband will divorce her.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Is it, what religion? :biggrin: The Momons can marry multiple wives. In fact, they can marry as many as they wish.

Islam with nikah mutah you can have as many as you want....the sky's the limit....some Saudi princes can have as many as 40 in his harem at any one time