• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tan Kin Lian support thread

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wow your chopping so accurate in the center. You practice chop at home is it ?
He brought his geometry set to the polling station to ensure perfect alignment of X within the box.... :laugh:

51Y1OB5y6VL.jpg

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
There's some paper at the sides for you to practice..so I did some practice first to make sure it sits nicely inside the box else scared tio void..LOL.
Aiyah.. u just need to position your chop nicely centred on the box then sure zhun one.
The chop is bigger than the box. Easy can out of box by a little.
was chaotic at the booth area due to many old farts. sure can take pix just that I forgot alamak.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just came back from polling station....Not that I prefer TKL but it's a strategic vote for Singapore's future.
Don't wish Pro-CECA or elite siao lang to be our president. Hope tonight's outcome will be a freak one, LOL.

GPGT..:

:laugh:
b4HePee.jpg
Will Piss And Poop 做手脚?
Just came back from polling station....Not that I prefer TKL but it's a strategic vote for Singapore's future.
Don't wish Pro-CECA or elite siao lang to be our president. Hope tonight's outcome will be a freak one, LOL.

GPGT..:

b4HePee.jpg
I dun like TKL either but this is one of those few rare moments where you can show middle finger to Piss And Poop.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
There's some paper at the sides for you to practice..so I did some practice first to make sure it sits nicely inside the box else scared tio void..LOL.
Aiyah.. u just need to position your chop nicely centred on the box then sure zhun one.
So much trouble and even need to practise. Use ur own pen and get it done.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I find using "X" is manipulative in itself. We have always associated X with something we dislike and a tick with something we like. Old folks might fall for the trap.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's about time to have a Chinese president back for Singapore la.

Imagine the foreign dignitaries meet our President Halimah, thought we belong to Malaysia or meet Tharman, thought we are an India state or Sri Lanka, NBCB.
That overpaid minah doesn't have a sovereign look at all. If she appears with other foreign dignitaries, she'll look like a fucking Indonesian maid in the midst, totally out of place. :laugh: