• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tan Kin Lian support thread

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

When OTC's wife died, TKL organised 1000 condolences from Singaporeans. He also wrote to ST Forum requesting PAP Gov to fly flag at half-mast.​

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tan_Kin_Lian#Friendship_with_Ong_Teng_Cheong
" When Ong's wife died, shortly after the second charity dinner, Tan organised 1,000 messages of condolences from Singaporeans, submitted through the Internet, and presented the book to Ong. "

https://eresources.nlb.gov.sg/newspapers/digitised/article/straitstimes19990803-1.2.54.5

"Fly flag at half-mast for First Lady's funeral I Wish to appeal to the Government to lower the State flag to half-mast today, the day of the funeral of our First Lady. This will be a sign of respect, and compassion for the President and his family on the loss.

Why is the State flag not being flown at half-mast after the death of the First Lady? Many people are asking the same question over and and over again." - Tan Kin Lian. LETTER – Fly flag at half-mast for First Lady's funeral. The Straits Times, 3 August 1999
I guess once a PAP dog, always a PAP dog. That applies to Tan Kin Lian too

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cock song claims that " Opposition members' endorsement of Tan Kin Lian confuses and polarises S'poreans by politicising PE, says Ng Kok Song "
but wasn't Tharman openly endorsed by PM Lee, who is the head of government and PAP? So in fact PAP is the one making it political for their own advantage while technically only appearing apolitical under the law, LOL. What hypocrisy.

Knn PAP 做初一 of course we must 做十五 wat.

对了 你拜初一我拜十五

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
When OTC's wife died, TKL organised 1000 condolences from Singaporeans. He also wrote to ST Forum requesting PAP Gov to fly flag at half-mast.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tan_Kin_Lian#Friendship_with_Ong_Teng_Cheong
" When Ong's wife died, shortly after the second charity dinner, Tan organised 1,000 messages of condolences from Singaporeans, submitted through the Internet, and presented the book to Ong. "

Lau Chee Hong's organisational skills were not restricted to organising "condolences". (Lau Chee Hong was Tan Kin Lian's given nickname by a significant number of NTUC Income's female staff who were wary of his lecherous ways.)

At every election when he was still general manager and especially later after he became CEO of NTUC Income in 1997, this two-faced PAP cocksucker and Goh Chok Tong's personal balls carrier would demonstrate his organisational skills by arranging for busloads of RC members and NTUC Income employees to attend and cheer the PAP candidates during nomination day, during PAP rallies and during the announcement of PAP winning results.

This PAP bootlicker and cocksucker is basically a PAP wolf dressed in opposition sheep's clothing in order to fool the gullible public, especially those who do not know his history and background.

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Screenshot_2023-08-27-21-23-26-22_a23b203fd3aafc6dcb84e438dda678b6.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To those who nitpick on Tan Kin Lian... remember, we've already had that tudung bitch as the Istana puppet for a few years. Life went on as normal.

The bar was already set very low. She was an embarrassment.

And the post is mainly a ceremonial one. Pardons? You cannot pardon anyone on a whim without permission. 'Guarding' the reserves? The Familee does the real 'guarding', no need to pretend otherwise.

Never forget what kind of cuntry/regime you are living in. Don't get distracted by the 'bread and circus' nonsense. :cool:

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
" Dr Tan Cheng Bock, Tan Kin Lian and Tan Jee Say come together to share a beautiful song. As independent candidates standing in PE2011, they set aside their differences and now stand together in their personal capacity to call on fellow Singaporeans to unite and vote for a truly Independent President in 2023.
- TKL Media Team"

Where is Cock Song and Tharman's singing partner? :biggrin:

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal

Never knew that Lau Chee Hong had the support of Goh Meng Seng, the delusional little mosquito who thinks himself a legendary political giant in Singapore.

With this little mosquito support and the support of all the other mosquito parties whoever the fuck they are (I've never heard of them except for SDP), Lau Chee Hong and his camera can be assured of a landslide victory on 1 Sep 2023.

With this new found knowledge of little mosquito's support, I now need to cover my arse and preemptively beg for forgiveness.

President Lau Chee Hong, please forgive me for all that I have said. Please spare me the guillotine.

jw5

Loyal
It would be hilarious if the fourth Tan i.e. Tony, also came out to support TKL. :wink::eek::roflmao: