• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tan Cheng Bokks Rally - Live Now

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
1st speaker fat girl... din't care a fuck what she said

2nd speaker spoke in Chinese... basically the crux of his message is TCB asks Sinkies to embrace FTs especially many have become Sinkies sama sama... wa lan eh neber die before...

3rd speaker taxi driver dono wtf he speaking in teow chiu... is he recommending people where to find the best bakkuteh? Ended with a chant Teo Ser Luck styled

As if that is not bad enough... 4th speaker chao kekling now mumbling there with papadam in his mouth.. he said TCB yinde ninde yele ninke yene ahneh

Ghosh i am appalled at the quality of the speakers... i suppose they are here to make TCB look distinguished in comparison

5th speaker is a confused ah beng... kept saying his family all 3 generations are TCB's doctor (he meant TCB is family doctor for his family 3 generations)... said TCB's charges very cheap... wah next time i want MC must go to his clinic if that is true

6th speaker ah neh aunty blabbering in tamil again... wah seh our fren targetting ah neh votes isit... ah neh poh now selling koyok in english say TCB good in treating snake bites... he was kampong doctor... charged patients pay-as-you-can... can pay in vegetable and fruits.. if too poor can get free treatment

Last edited:

jeesus

Alfrescian
Loyal
2nd speaker Dr Willie Ng says Dr Tan will not neglect new citizens if he is elected. New immigrants are still Singaporeans.

This guy obviously China FT converted to new citizen. He concluded with "Think Singapore first!"... I hope maybe he meant to say "Think Singaporeans first!" but his English not good.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
wah TCB's campaign team playing the "sympathy" card... now make a paralysed man sell koyok for him

Last edited:

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think the campaign is losing focus. His "goodness" has never been in doubt. He should be taking the opportunity explain more of what he intends to do.
His personality is already a known factor, he comes across that way.

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
wah TCB's campaign team playing the "sympathy" card... now make a paralysed man sell koyok for him

walan, use the old man on wheelchair to win sympathy vote arh :mad: poor ahpek cannot even talk...breathless liao still force him to go on stage to give speech...wat happen if he die on the spot? :mad:

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
Spore Expo hall 8 is the smallest hall liao...still the most half-filled....megatex even got more crowd than dis...:p

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
walan, use the old man on wheelchair to win sympathy vote arh :mad: poor ahpek cannot even talk...breathless liao still force him to go on stage to give speech...wat happen if he die on the spot? :mad:

Not so easy to die but the trick was already performed. When he arrived, he made a point to attend to ahpek first before settling down so that he appears so kind-hearted and concerned for ahpek... if you don't put paralysed ahpek on stage where got chance to perform this stunt?

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
wah..dat young cute tudung minah can speak very well leh......they should have gotten her to stand in GE instead of TPL...:wink: