• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tan Cheng Bokks Rally - Live Now

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
TCB's daughter said if see doctor no money to pay... can pay her papa in eggs and durians... wah so good better stay as doctor... err this kinda speech can fool the goondus

She talked as if Singapore got Republican vs Democrat need healing. Siao... we are not there yet. We are still being oppressed by the Pappies. Whoever that has the misconceived notion as if opposition is posing such a challenge to PAP is dreaming

Last edited:

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
wah...next time if sick go and see Doc TCB, then pay him with eggs can liao.....LOL

Last edited:

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
TCB's daughter said if see doctor no money to pay... can pay her papa in eggs and durians... wah so good better stay as doctor

yah, next week i am going to NTUC to buy their budget eggs, then go visit TCB clinic for my checkup...LOL

bhoven

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think the campaign is losing focus. His "goodness" has never been in doubt. He should be taking the opportunity explain more of what he intends to do.
His personality is already a known factor, he comes across that way.

Agree...this is turning out much like a feel good charismatic rally replete with testimonials...this is not the way to persuade the still undecided that you should be the Presidential candidate to vote... I am truly sad Doc...i had high hopes that you can be first across the finish line but now despite TJS not being my original first choice, I will vote for him as he is the only one who can prevent a shoo in for TT ...

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN...use son and daughter to sing praises abt their own father...KNN lame!

how come TCB son dont look like him or his mother arh? :confused:

Last edited:

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah his baldie son dare to talk about Chuan Hup... not scared shareholders throw eggs... look at the historical curve of Chuan Hup it is one of those shares that you never will regret dumping... doctors really cannot make it running corporation lah

Last edited:

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
dis speaker also call TCB a dog...LOL....i am sure they will cringe when they watch in youtube later....doc..dog..doc..dog...LOL

Last edited:

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
they remind me of a funeral memorial service where the deceased's family members and friends will go up on stage to give their moving eulogy ....:biggrin:

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
He demonstrates very clearly his weak points. He is too obssessed with rules and regulations, he can't free himself from the shackles of 26 years withy PAP. I would imagine if he gets elected, his first priority will be to make sure he complies with all the rules set down by PAP... gong lai gong ki just cannot run away from the lousy stock Chuan Hup... look at the chart for this lousy $0.20 stocks

http://sg.finance.yahoo.com/echarts...osshair=on;ohlcvalues=0;logscale=off;source=;

"If anyone thinks i am not good at financials please ask LTA or SMRT"... hmmm our fren shooting his own shoot yet again

Last edited: