• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tan Cheng Bock supports Interracial Marriage

pallkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's aLways a 'priZed catch' for any Ah Neh to Land a Chinese woman..never seemed the other way around.:cool:

It is confirmed girls think with their cunt instead of their head!How is she going to meet her friends and family in future?怎样去见人?

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
3 Cabinet ministers are in interracial marriages - Tharman, Vivian, and Yaacob. And before them there were others such as Dhanabalan, Rajaratnam, and Tay Eng Soon. I may have missed some out.

Abdullah Tarmugi's wife is a Chinese..

Irene Ng loves putting Scottish sausages inside her mouth and and she later married an old Scottish chap..

apogee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks. But why is "and I" correct and "and me" incorrect? Wish to be enlightened.

Cheers!
Take the sentence, "my wife and me went there".
The sentence means my wife went there (this is ok) and me went there (this is incorrect).

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.facebook.com/TanChengBock

View attachment 7535

Last saturday morning l attended a wedding in a church.
Two very bubbly individuals,one a civil servant and the other a journalist, tied the wedding knot in front of a packed hall.
They were both Singaporeans, the bride is Chinese and the groom is Punjabi.
They both shared their experiences of their courtship of "Bollywood melodrama-worthy months" and "wrestling through a myriad of issues" and moved many to tears including the couple.
However it is obvious the friends who came to share their joy, love them.
Harpreet and Bryna l wish you both the best for the future.Photo shows the happy couple.

Support for mongrels. Tsh! Tsh!

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is confirmed girls think with their cunt instead of their head!How is she going to meet her friends and family in future?怎样去见人?

You are hardly one to talk about thinking with your head. You mean to say she has been hiding in seclusion till now. Did they elope or something? Obviously her friends and family are OK with it, or if not, it really does not matter to the couple. Stop wanking so much.

pallkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are hardly one to talk about thinking with your head. You mean to say she has been hiding in seclusion till now. Did they elope or something? Obviously her friends and family are OK with it, or if not, it really does not matter to the couple. Stop wanking so much.

It is most stupid when someone is not helping their own people but helping others.She is obviously not making Chinese babies and not grooming Chinese offsprings,She is simply helping others.This is no old fashion or conservative thinking.This is simply basic mathematics,you just to need to help your own people.Our Chinese birth rate is dropping but instead you are helping others to make babies..There are more of these stupid Chinese girls out there making angmo and ah neh babies.............and eventually the Chinese families' weath will be automatically by default distributed to these angmo and ah neh or worst flow to other countries.I guess u must be a typical stupid girl who only think in micro stuff and not the macro stuff.

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal
We can expect an influx of African-Americans, since S'pore has been recommended as a good place to work by no less than the Washington Post.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is most stupid when someone is not helping their own people but helping others.She is obviously not making Chinese babies and not grooming Chinese offsprings,She is simply helping others.This is no old fashion or conservative thinking.This is simply basic mathematics,you just to need to help your own people.Our Chinese birth rate is dropping but instead you are helping others to make babies..There are more of these stupid Chinese girls out there making angmo and ah neh babies.............and eventually the Chinese families' weath will be automatically by default distributed to these angmo and ah neh or worst flow to other countries.I guess u must be a typical stupid girl who only think in micro stuff and not the macro stuff.

Fren, ALL are fellow humans. When you need a blood transfusion, would you ask whether the blood is from a chinese guy? You think other chinese will treat you as a brother just because you are of the same skin? I was in Chinatown in San Francisco once and had a rude awakening to the reality of of same company kinship, was treated like an enemy, felt safer in the Afro neighbourhood on Oakland just a short drive away.

Best is treat everybody as an individual.

Cheers!

pallkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fren, ALL are fellow humans. When you need a blood transfusion, would you ask whether the blood is from a chinese guy? You think other chinese will treat you as a brother just because you are of the same skin? I was in Chinatown in San Francisco once and had a rude awakening to the reality of of same company kinship, was treated like an enemy, felt safer in the Afro neighbourhood on Oakland just a short drive away.

Cheers!

Brudder,you are right if you think in Micro view.If you think in Macro view,why dont you ask the Japs,Korean and German not to buy and support their own products?Why dont we put more Mats in important roles in the SAF afterall we are all fellow humans.........

Cheers

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Cheers!

Lol what kind of bull Shit logic do you have talking about blood transfusions :rolleyes: fyi taking about the purity of the race is fine cos everyone does it and the Chinese are pretty open minded about it more so than Indians or Malays. Yet nobody ever pressures Indians to date outside their race only Chinese are forced to do that. Your story in San francisco China town is so vague. Why in the hell would they be hostile to you unless you provoked them? I find your logic very stupid still. Probably some Chinese person that you provoked wanted to fight with you and next minute you stereotype all Chinese as hostile and even claim a black neighbour hood is safer. Omg fyi its dangerous for non blacks to even go into a black neighbourhood and this includes whites and obviously Asians and even other blacks not from the area. Of course this does not mean everyone non black that goes into one would be violently attacked just that the risks increase.