• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tan Cheng Bock supports Interracial Marriage

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indians basically like fair skins.
You can always see matchmaking advertisements in Indian newspapers looking for fair skin partners.

Goldeneye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indians basically like fair skins.
You can always see matchmaking advertisements in Indian newspapers looking for fair skin partners.

You are fogetting Pinoys....of course, some would argue fair skin and yellow skin are two different things...which is why lots of ads in TV show 'fairness lotions' even advt in Chinese..

pallkia

Alfrescian
Loyal

The late Balaji Sadasivam, Iswaran, Mah Bow Tan, former MP of now defunct Bowen, Vasoo, Hri Kumar. I may have missed some of the names too.

Why the ah Neh guys like to be married into the Chinese community?The offsrpings of these marriages are very likely to marry Chinese again and eventually purely assimilated into the Chinese race.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why the ah Neh guys like to be married into the Chinese community?The offsrpings of these marriages are very likely to marry Chinese again and eventually purely assimilated into the Chinese race.

You mean the Chinese will be chap cheng race eventually. Ah the horror!!

apogee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I notice it seems to be correct for the children of a mixed marriage. They tend to be good looking and clever. However, a different story emerges for the grandchildren.

Theoretically the children usually get the best of both genes.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
I notice it seems to be correct for the children of a mixed marriage. They tend to be good looking and clever. However, a different story emerges for the grandchildren.

I think there is a lot of truth in that.
That's why you see Eurasians of Singapore generally cannot study one

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
This topic is relevant in our global society. In 3001 Space Odyssey (final sequeal to 2001), David Bowman returns to Earth a millenium after he got lost in the monolith he was sent to investigate. Upon his return, he quickly noticed there were no humans of pure race - everyone was chap cheng. Arthur C. Clarke is my favorite author.

Cheers!.

pallkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
You mean the Chinese will be chap cheng race eventually. Ah the horror!!

but what to do where so many Chinese girls are willingly making babies for non-chinese with the blessing of their parents and even our Mr Tan!!!As a Chinese,I am also asking myself why are we so sia suay (disgrace) and cheap??This is really horror.

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal
Parents of some daughters are being more and more pragmatic. Looking ahead to their old age they expect their son-in-law to provide for them. It's a mutually convenient arrangement.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
arthur c. clarke was a known pedophile. he emigrated to sri lanka for obvious reasons, although the publicised reason indicated that he loved scuba diving in the seas off sri lanka.

Is pedophilia legal in Sri Lanka? Actually my wife and me did our honeymoon there, nice place really. Got drunk on toddy too (in the morning!). I wouldn't mind retiring there too, not that I like to fondle little kids, but the scenery and the ocean are pull factors for me. Was at a little fishing village where I witnessed some village fisherman haul a dolphibn to the shore - for all their Buddhist beliefs and eco concerns, those bugger carried the poor dolphine away to the local market to be sold as meat!!

Cheers!

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It's aLways a 'priZed catch' for any Ah Neh to Land a Chinese woman..never seemed the other way around.:cool:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is pedophilia legal in Sri Lanka?

from 1983 to 1995, it was illegal with children below age 12. from oct-95 onwards, it became illegal with children below age 16. clarke confessed to the sunday mirror about his life of pedophilia around the same time he was to be knighted by prince charles. he even thought it was all right if the kids didn't mind and most of the trouble came from hysterical parents after they found out. what an animal. :rolleyes:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
from 1983 to 1995, it was illegal with children below age 12. from oct-95 onwards, it became illegal with children below age 16. clarke confessed to the sunday mirror about his life of pedophilia around the same time he was to be knighted by prince charles. he even thought it was all right if the kids didn't mind and most of the trouble came from hysterical parents after they found out. what an animal. :rolleyes:

He was knighted because of his contributions to the develpment of radar/sonar technology during WW2 I think. Maybe he should have retired in Indochina where his desires would not be considered perverse.

Cheers!