• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tan Cheng Bock supports Interracial Marriage

metalslug

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.facebook.com/TanChengBock

486950_379426258798582_782339854_n.jpg

Last saturday morning l attended a wedding in a church.
Two very bubbly individuals,one a civil servant and the other a journalist, tied the wedding knot in front of a packed hall.
They were both Singaporeans, the bride is Chinese and the groom is Punjabi.
They both shared their experiences of their courtship of "Bollywood melodrama-worthy months" and "wrestling through a myriad of issues" and moved many to tears including the couple.
However it is obvious the friends who came to share their joy, love them.
Harpreet and Bryna l wish you both the best for the future.Photo shows the happy couple.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I remember in one episode of "Mind Your Language" Singh said, if Soon Lee was to marry Ali..the child would be PAKINESE...so this one, Pujabnese ha ha ha ha, but the locals will call the child.."chap Cheng"...:biggrin:

Last edited:

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Like "kermit" Singh also I guess..but he gets salsal... ha ha ha ha

Please don't get me wrong. I am merely speaking my mind.

I strongly feel that all of us should encourage and support those that go through inter-marriages.

It brings two religions and cultures closer togather. There is mutual respect and the off-springs always arrive in double-shades.

These off-springs will grow up to have respect for the different cultures of their parents from whose loins they came from.

In a matter of time, racial hatred will become a thing of the past.

Our kids are working togather in the civil service and attend schools togather. Surely they will develop love and feeliongs for different people.

Hence, I would certainly encourage inter-marriages.

wathecrap

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I strongly feel that all of us should encourage and support those that go through inter-marriages.

It brings two religions and cultures closer togather. There is mutual respect and the off-springs always arrive in double-shades..

Theoretically the children usually get the best of both genes.

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal
No MIW, ex-MIW or any opposition politician will dare openly state his/her objection to such marriages.

3 Cabinet ministers are in interracial marriages - Tharman, Vivian, and Yaacob. And before them there were others such as Dhanabalan, Rajaratnam, and Tay Eng Soon. I may have missed some out.

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
3 Cabinet ministers are in interracial marriages - Tharman, Vivian, and Yaacob. And before them there were others such as Dhanabalan, Rajaratnam, and Tay Eng Soon. I may have missed some out.

The late Balaji Sadasivam, Iswaran, Mah Bow Tan, former MP of now defunct Bowen, Vasoo, Hri Kumar. I may have missed some of the names too.

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The reverse is probably closer to the truth, i.e. few will dare to openly support interracial marriage, which to me makes TCB's prominence at the wedding brave.

No MIW, ex-MIW or any opposition politician will dare openly state his/her objection to such marriages.