• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tampines GRC Heng Swee Kiat is irresponsible and weak...

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Heng Swee Kiat of Tampines GRC was MAS boss when the subprime crisis happened and Lehman Bros went bust.

In Hong Kong, those who lost money in such derivatives were compensated fully but in Singapore, MAS sided with the banks and those who lost in such unsafe derivatives are left to fend for themselves.

That is irresponsible. Do you want an irresponsible and weak minister to be your MP?

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
His worst legacy was MT kinabalu. He was unrepentant. Child molesters continue under his watch.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In any country on this earth, honking included, the elected work hard for the constituents, but in Singapore; the constituents not only pay hard, but they have to work extremely hard for the elected.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP has alot to answer for. For years the PAP was happy to collect the fees from the trading of CLOB shares but when the Malaysians warned Spore that it was illegal, LHL assured Sporeans that it was ok.
When CLOB was finally forced to close, he turn around & told Spore investors that as investors they should have known that investing is risky:eek:

That was an important lesson for me. I started to diversify my investments outside of Spore.
In fact I have made plenty of $$$ from investing outside of the the Spore market :smile:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Clob saga happened because fap were too engrossed to fight umno n involved citizens in their treacherous fight.