• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious [Taiwan News] "75.9%" of Japanese people feel "close" to Taiwan! haha

Dear Ethnic/Han Chinese Sinkie sammyboy.com members, do you ALSO FEEL "CLOSE" to Taiwan?

• Yes, and I even hope BOTH Singapore and Taiwan eventually become STATES of the USA!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, and I hope Singapore eventually becomes a "Special Municipality" of Taiwan, similar to 高雄!

• Yes, but I still prefer Singapore to continue being an "independent" country forever!

• Yes, but I hope BOTH Singapore and Taiwan eventually become DE FACTO Provinces of the CCP's PRC!

• No, and I hope Singapore eventually becomes a "Special Administrative Region" of the CCP's PRC!

• No, and I hope Singapore eventually becomes a British Colony again!

• No, and I hope Singapore eventually becomes a Malaysian State again!

• Total voters

empathizerofeatshitndie

Alfrescian
Loyal
taiwannews.com.tw/en/news/4416747

bow-gif.40441

:inlove:
:tongue:
sweatingbullets-gif.40503

redface-gif.40438

Attachments

• Japanese feel close to Taiwan.png
    Japanese feel close to Taiwan.png
    576.4 KB · Views: 1,035
  • taiwannews.com.tw-759 of Japanese feel close to Taiwan in 2021 survey.pdf
    179.4 KB · Views: 110

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Taiwan is the malay motherland. Japanese are welcome but chinese please go away!
Find me one taiwanese native that speaks m&d language and I will support your claim. Otherwise you're just like those fucking commie tiongs claiming something that is not rightfully theirs.

empathizerofeatshitndie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear @LordElrond, I finally feel the need to reply to at least three of your old posts from other threads (one of which was started by myself), but I've decided to reply to them in this thread of mine because, in my humble opinion, it's more suitable for my replies!
redface-gif.40438

Unfortunately, I'm afraid that my replies will probably offend you; and I would rather not say anything that might offend you, mainly because both of us are fans of the 2006 PRC version of "神雕侠侣":
sammyboy.com/threads/dear-jw5-lets-watch-the-2006-version-of-神雕侠侣-again-only-41-episodes-times-roughly-45-minutes-per-episode-equals-roughly-31-hours-only-haha.305045
which is why I've taken so long to decide to reply to the following old posts of yours!
redface-gif.40438

But because I feel quite strongly about the issues in your posts and also because I have nothing better to post now, please try not to take too much offence!
redface-gif.40438

I'll start with what I consider to be my least offensive reply (especially since you yourself used the word, "brightest", to describe the ancient Japanese people); and I'm replying to your reply in one of my threads from October last year:

sammyboy.com/posts/3495144
Japan has always been part of China. The name is 扶桑岛。The brightest from the ancient Chinese kingdom escaped to this island...
Dear @LordElrond, many belated thanks for your reply!
bow-gif.40441

But I'm afraid I feel the need to say that "brightest" reminds me of the following ancient Chinese proverb from:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Xunzi_(book)

wiktionary.org/wiki/青出於藍,而青於藍

wiktionary.org/wiki/青出於藍,而勝於藍

bow-gif.40441

:inlove:
:tongue:

redface-gif.40438

Attachments

• 青出於藍,而勝於藍 - Wiktionary.png
    青出於藍,而勝於藍 - Wiktionary.png
    83.9 KB · Views: 359
  • 青出於藍,而青於藍 - Wiktionary.png
    青出於藍,而青於藍 - Wiktionary.png
    127.4 KB · Views: 356

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Find me one taiwanese native that speaks m&d language and I will support your claim. Otherwise you're just like those fucking commie tiongs claiming something that is not rightfully theirs.

Taiwan’s ‘rock star’ tribal folk share same ancestry with Filipinos​

By: Tarra Quismundo - Reporter / @TarraINQ
Philippine Daily Inquirer / 02:50 AM April 06, 2015
MEN OF THE TSOU tribe of Taiwan form a circle and chant to begin their annual ritual, the Mayasvi, which honors the tribal warriors of the past. Most of the tribe live in the majestic Alishan mountain in southern Taiwan. TARRA QUISMUNDO
MEN OF THE TSOU tribe of Taiwan form a circle and chant to begin their annual ritual, the Mayasvi, which honors the tribal warriors of the past. Most of the tribe live in the majestic Alishan mountain in southern Taiwan. TARRA QUISMUNDO
TAIPEI—In communities of the indigenous Amis tribe across Taiwan, locals say lima for five, pito for seven and mata for eye, just like Filipinos. In southern Taiwan’s Alishan mountain, the Tsou tribe calls the community’s meeting hut a kuba, strikingly similar in design to the Philippines’ kubo.
Whether in language, architecture or way of life, links among indigenous peoples of the Philippines and Taiwan are undeniable, with both sides tracing their ancestry to the Austronesian migrations across the Pacific Islands thousands of years ago.

Read more: https://globalnation.inquirer.net/1...re-same-ancestry-with-filipinos#ixzz7JgpjoQhA
Follow us: @inquirerdotnet on Twitter | inquirerdotnet on Facebook

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Taiwan’s ‘rock star’ tribal folk share same ancestry with Filipinos​

By: Tarra Quismundo - Reporter / @TarraINQ
Philippine Daily Inquirer / 02:50 AM April 06, 2015
TAIPEI—In communities of the indigenous Amis tribe across Taiwan, locals say lima for five, pito for seven and mata for eye, just like Filipinos. In southern Taiwan’s Alishan mountain, the Tsou tribe calls the community’s meeting hut a kuba, strikingly similar in design to the Philippines’ kubo.
Whether in language, architecture or way of life, links among indigenous peoples of the Philippines and Taiwan are undeniable, with both sides tracing their ancestry to the Austronesian migrations across the Pacific Islands thousands of years ago.

Read more: https://globalnation.inquirer.net/1...re-same-ancestry-with-filipinos#ixzz7JgpjoQhA
Follow us: @inquirerdotnet on Twitter | inquirerdotnet on Facebook
Hey m&d, you are not answering my question.

maxsanic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Although it might have been overblown as this news outlet has a propensity to exaggerate and dramatize how #1 Taiwan is, but generally it's quite possible many Japanese do have a positive view for Taiwan.

However, that's not really the crux of the issue. The real question is would the Japanese do anything for Taiwan if it costs them something? I notice Taiwanese media has a tendency of spinning how people outside "like" them and then somehow equate that with they are willing to support them against China.

That's why they always end up outraged and feeling betrayed when all these countries refuse to do anything to help them when the time comes. This is very similar to the mentality of Hong Kong independence supporters or the Ukrainians who started to blame Southeast Asian / European countries when they realized nobody bothered to do anything to support them.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Although it might have been overblown as this news outlet has a propensity to exaggerate and dramatize how #1 Taiwan is, but generally it's quite possible many Japanese do have a positive view for Taiwan.

However, that's not really the crux of the issue. The real question is would the Japanese do anything for Taiwan if it costs them something? I notice Taiwanese media has a tendency of spinning how people outside "like" them and then somehow equate that with they are willing to support them against China.

That's why they always end up outraged and feeling betrayed when all these countries refuse to do anything to help them when the time comes. This is very similar to the mentality of Hong Kong independence supporters or the Ukrainians who started to blame Southeast Asian / European countries when they realized nobody bothered to do anything to support them.
The nips are positive towards fuckeins Island bcos they don't know the true nature of the fuckeins. If the nips see the fuckeins Ks...and their true nature. They will just let the chicons take over

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
The natives are the Hills tribes and Xiamen Hokkiens live with them.

Japan was invaders and colonize Taiwan for 50 years only. Japan shd get lost and stop interfer with China taking back this island.

Japan shd belong to China. The Tang dynasty colonize Japan island before and taught these short arse Japs to read, write and education in Chinese language. Japanese language are mostly from hokkien words like tian wa.