• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tag You For Fun :D:D:D

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
As I grow older, I appreciate admiring chiobus in a non derogatory manner... Strange isn't it? Instead of mentally having intimacy with them, I fantasize about having coffee with them and discussing about life and the world...

Knn, I think soon I will kick the bucket at this rate..
As we get older, our appreciation for well-maintained women increases. Lao swee is very erotic :biggrin:

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hokay, time to make myself an AMDK breakfast with ham eggs bacon and LOTI...:biggrin:
Feels fat after eating bacon... nabei. :(
Knn, I think soon I will kick the bucket at this rate..
AMDK breakfast cannot eat everyday .. feels fat after eating! Nabey!
In my humble opinion, you might want to try to become a vegan.
sweatingbullets-gif.40503
redface-gif.40438

sammyboy.com/threads/dear-vegans-although-we-are-in-the-tiny-minority-youre-on-the-right-track-but.228274
sammyboy.com/threads/why-animal-protein-is-bad.227102
sammyboy.com/threads/why-milk-is-bad-for-you-and-your-bones-by-vivian-goldschmidt.226890

It's only the first two weeks that are very difficult:
sammyboy.com/posts/2430159
like a drug addict going:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cold_turkey
After that, not only will your body feel healthier, you should also start to feel as if you had never eaten meat before, and literally forget why you used to like meat! :smile:

For beginners, it's probably best to replace meat with more fish/seafood and eggs (in order to consume enough protein) during the first few months... so that's just vegetarian, not vegan yet.
But such beginners should try to graduate to veganism (i.e. strict vegetarianism) as soon as possible, by replacing the fish/seafood and eggs with beans, grains and nuts. And add enough:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Iodised_salt
so that the food does not become too tasteless after cooking, and also to prevent:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Iodine_deficiency
I usually also add ground pepper and Japanese shiitake (椎茸) mushrooms or the cheaper, but healthy enough, Chinese 香菇 (xiāng gū), either 冬菇 (dōng gū) or 花菇 (huā gū):
wikipedia.org/wiki/Shiitake
foodfacts.mercola.com/shiitake-mushrooms.html
to my soya bean (not tofu or tau kwa) soup for extra taste.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
redface-gif.40438

sammyboy.com/threads/dear-vegans-although-we-are-in-the-tiny-minority-youre-on-the-right-track-but.228274
sammyboy.com/threads/why-milk-is-bad-for-you-and-your-bones-by-vivian-goldschmidt.226890

After that, not only will your body feel healthier, you should also start to feel as if you had never eaten meat before, and literally forget why you used to like meat! :smile:

For beginners, it's probably best to replace meat with more fish/seafood and eggs (in order to consume enough protein) during the first few months... so that's just vegetarian, not vegan yet.
But such beginners should try to graduate to veganism (i.e. strict vegetarianism) as soon as possible, by replacing the fish/seafood and eggs with beans, grains and nuts. And add enough:
so that the food does not become too tasteless after cooking, and also to prevent:
I usually also add ground pepper and Japanese shiitake (椎茸) mushrooms or the cheaper, but healthy enough, Chinese 香菇 (xiāng gū), either 冬菇 (dōng gū) or 花菇 (huā gū):
Cannot rah... But I do eat my fair share of broccoli and other vegs nowadays..:biggrin:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
redface-gif.40438

I will probably perish without my animal protein, I love pork and beef! But I do watch what I eat. Plenty of fish, seafood and lean chicken. Everything bad in moderation, and everything good in excess.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Please give me her address, will look her up the next time I am in HK :biggrin:
She was one of my ex when I was younger rah... I was in hK for work and met up with her for kopi.. then she suggested coming to my service apartment to continue our chat and a drink.. and then...I kenna raped!

But funnily, I also don't know why I don't want to have sex with her but my dick can also mari kita...After she came, she ask if i wanted to cum. I just said no giving the excuse that I wasn't well...

Last edited:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
And the best part is that despite dick mari kita, my hands were not active so much so that she kept holding up my hands to squeeze her nehs when she was riding on top furiously trying to sextisfy herself..