• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SYLVIA LIM's Speech SHAMING MINISTERS. Watch ALL Their GUILTY Faces

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
THIS VIDEO SHOULD BE WATCHED IN FULL OVER AND OVER AGAIN...ESPECIALLY BEFORE YOU GO AND CAST YOUR VOTES. WATCH THE GUILTY FACES DURING HER SPEECH HERE.

POWERFUL HARD HITTING "KICK THEM IN THE BALLS" SPEECH.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/mufeBJSLhms" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
THIS VIDEO SHOULD BE WATCHED IN FULL OVER AND OVER AGAIN...ESPECIALLY BEFORE YOU GO AND CAST YOUR VOTES. WATCH THE GUILTY FACES DURING HER SPEECH HERE.

POWERFUL HARD HITTING "KICK THEM IN THE BALLS" SPEECH.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/mufeBJSLhms" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Credit to SL. If I was one of those benefitting from the obscene salaries, I would have walked out of parliament feeling see-pay-pai-say. Those joker ministers skin very thick. But from their facial expression, the guilty look is there for all to see.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Any idea what was Teo CH's reply to SL's questions? This should be a typical chui-tak-lan case.

We expect a million dollar answers from the million dollar textbook.
How long does Singapore islanders want to pretend or even look away that the ministers are worth that much!

The Singapore rocketing housing prices; the low saving interest, the influx of foreigners, etc - so as to improve the GDP numbers. Is that different from the risky behaviours of lending to US ninja subprime?

STOP BLUFFING YOURSELF.

Thanks Sylvia!

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He's still the ministar for trade and industry and mp for west coast grc, at least for now.

This is another obscenely overpaid and massively under-performing minister. How the hell he ever made it to minister? Never heard anything brilliant from this bugger.

pocoyo

Alfrescian
Loyal
She literally slaps every pappy's face in the parliament..

Notice whenever LTK or SL speaks, they don't smile much but speaks with facts, substance and integrity.

It's a total contrast to most pappies when they always speak with big fake smile. Coz they're always concerned the bosses is watching their speeches and trying very hard to look humble..chio bin ho..

jw5

Loyal

Notice whenever LTK or SL speaks, they don't smile much but speaks with facts, substance and integrity.

It's a total contrast to most pappies when they always speak with big fake smile. Coz they're always concerned the bosses is watching their speeches and trying very hard to look humble..chio bin ho..

That's something that I regard as being very important. Their demeanour when they speak.
That's also why I don't have as much of a problem with guys like Tharman and TCH, as compared to guys like LSS, KBW and GCT. Cannot stand their mannerism when they speak and cannot understand why they are supposedly more popular with Singkies.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The good quality fake LVs and Rolexes are harder to spot than these fake MIW. You need sharp eyes to detect fake watches and handbags. You can be almost blind to detect fakeness in PAP MPs even from a km away.

I have always been impressed with SL even before she went into politics. She genuinely wants to serve the people. She's not like many who wants $$$ and power.

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Those Millions In Wages jiak liao bee slaries are justified lah !
We need to pay these jiak liao bee more , so that :

Mas Selamat can limp his way to Johor
Took Liang How can slip by customs and return to his hometown in Muddysia while being suspected of a murder charge
Stage a super pricey YOG that nobody bothers to watch and reward it's volunteer with F1 tickets that they don't get to watch
Pay $8 for a heart by-pass operation
Import more foreigners
Order mee siam without hum
Asks if you're a stayer or quitter while his very own daughter is living in UK

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Those Millions In Wages jiak liao bee slaries are justified lah !
We need to pay these jiak liao bee more , so that :

Mas Selamat can limp his way to Johor
Took Liang How can slip by customs and return to his hometown in Muddysia while being suspected of a murder charge
Stage a super pricey YOG that nobody bothers to watch and reward it's volunteer with F1 tickets that they don't get to watch
Pay $8 for a heart by-pass operation
Import more foreigners
Order mee siam without hum
Asks if you're a stayer or quitter while his very own daughter is living in UK

You SPOTTED the issues very well.

pocoyo

Alfrescian
Loyal
The good quality fake LVs and Rolexes are harder to spot than these fake MIW. You need sharp eyes to detect fake watches and handbags. You can be almost blind to detect fakeness in PAP MPs even from a km away.

I have always been impressed with SL even before she went into politics. She genuinely wants to serve the people. She's not like many who wants $$$ and power.

That's what I felt about her and LTK. One look at her can tell the difference from the rest of pappies especially those female from the pappy.

Guess this has a lot to do with her personal experience and especially the up-bringing. Look at LHL..you know what I mean..

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's what I felt about her and LTK. One look at her can tell the difference from the rest of pappies especially those female from the pappy.

Guess this has a lot to do with her personal experience and especially the up-bringing. Look at LHL..you know what I mean..

Yes, if only we have more SLs in the opposition. Her papa was a lawyer, mama a nurse. Very well brought up - very humble but independent minded gal. Lady of integrity. She won't even hurt her enemies.

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Nonsense ! This guy got class :p

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/DbG5loPfLMo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>