• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sylvia Lim visited home of hardcore Pappy por lumpar

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Guess the race and religion of the PLP?

Sylvia Lim says she respects PAP loyalists after visiting ruling party supporter’s home
The resident had on display two framed photos of founding Prime Minister Lee Kuan Yew and one framed photo of his son, current Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong, decorated with fairy lights
pob3.jpg
Photos: Sylvia Lim IG
Author
- Advertisement -
Opposition leader Sylvia Lim indicated her respect for ruling party loyalists after a recent round of house visits at her Aljunied GRC ward, last weekend.
One of the homeowners the Workers’ Party (WP) chairman visited was a People’s Action Party (PAP) supporter who had decorated their home with photos of PAP leaders.
The resident had put on display two framed photos of founding Prime Minister Lee Kuan Yew and one framed photo of his son, current Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong, decorated with fairy lights. Sharing a photo of the display on Instagram, Ms Lim said that she respects the perspective of all Singaporeans.
She wrote, on Saturday (24 Oct): “Came across this display at a resident’s home today. We respect everyone’s point of view!” Over 1,700 netizens liked her post.
- Advertisement -
pob1-300x144.jpg

While Ms Lim respects the views of both opposition and ruling party supporters, she joined the WP nearly two decades ago to give Singaporeans a choice at the polls. Ms Lim joined politics after feeling “distressed” that opposition parties could contest only one-third of the parliamentary seats during the 2001 general election.
10 days after the election, she signed papers to become a member of the Workers’ Party (WP) and within 18 months quickly rose to become the Chairman of the party in 2003. She led the WP’s team for Aljunied GRC as a first-time candidate in the 2006 election and received an impressive vote share of 43.9 per cent for a first-time candidate.
Ms Lim served as non-constituency MP in the 11th term of Parliament and was elected to Parliament when the WP won Aljunied GRC in 2011. She was re-elected as Aljunied GRC MP in the 2015 and 2020 general elections and has served as an opposition parliamentarian for nearly a decade.
Please follow and like us:
fb-share-icon
Tweet
submit to reddit

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
She should come to my house. I have pictures of Ling How Doong and Desmond Lim hanging on my wall.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe he's hanging Ah Gong's portrait on his wall to ward off evil spirits as he's the God of No Mercy. But as for Pinky's photo, I don't know what's it for.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Seems like the house owner is a Keling probably a new shitizen from CECA land. I observe that only CECA Kelings would do this kind of cult hero thing, framing the photos of Lau Cheebye and his Pinky son and worshiping them as their deities. I think the house owner would probably offer his PAP Gods fresh milk every morning and evening time burn some incense around the photo frames. This is akin to a satanic ritual.