• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Swing-votes in the next General Election

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
AFTER 50 years of dictatorial rule,No pap ministers dare to debate with Lim Tean because they don't know how to debate.
They only know how to threaten ,fix and intimidate dissenting voices. WHAT A Great Tragedy for Sinkees !

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
AFTER 50 years of dictatorial rule,No pap ministers dare to debate with Lim Tean because they don't know how to debate.
They only know how to threaten ,fix and intimidate dissenting voices. WHAT A Great Tragedy for Sinkees !

A tactful challenge to reinforce delivered message. There can be no debate possibly because:

Mr Lim is still a 'Nobody';
the PAP does not want to set a precedent;
PAP LEEders cannot defend what is factually and legally true;

It does look like the PAP LEEders are unable to find a suitable bunk for them to LIE ON, and TO LIE WITH...deBUNKed

English Food for Thought:
LAY a bunk to debunk a LIE - the PAST, the PRESENT and the FUTURE!

JustLikeThis

Alfrescian
Loyal

The voters condones it. So it's ok.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hyflux Investors
The recent collapse in Hyflux affected 3x more investors than lehman minibond saga. Over 50000 are affected and including their dependants, which represents about 5-7% of voting population. Despite engaging their members of parliament, none voiced the grievance for the affected, except NMP Associate Professor Daniel Goh.

Observers are sufficiently puzzled about the lack of state-bailout despite Hyflux being a patriotic and symbolic local enterprise that was drowned in refinancing woes, while state-investment vehicles opted to support questionable investments overseas.

50,000 people invested in hyflux?I find that hard to believe,I doubt 50,000 people even knows hyflux exist or their bonds.

Minibond saga I doubt more than 700 people were affected,it only seem like alot because of the news coverage.

JustLikeThis

Alfrescian
Loyal
50,000 people invested in hyflux?I find that hard to believe,I doubt 50,000 people even knows hyflux exist or their bonds.

Minibond saga I doubt more than 700 people were affected,it only seem like alot because of the news coverage.

Hyflux has about 50000 shareholders, bond holders, perpetual securities holders and preference shareholder
https://www.straitstimes.com/busine...95-billion-and-is-in-talks-with-8-bidders-for

According to the above article is is $2.95billon for Hyflux and also multi-billions for Noble Group

Exciting figure if u add in their dependents and those in Noble Group and other collapsed Offshore & Marine counters.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this time round;... they'll need more than just GST vouchers..
Like some useless heads must roll to appease the crowd, starting from Khaw Boon Wan, Lee Hsien Loong, Indranee Singh, Grace Foolish, Charles Chong, Lawrence Wong, Teo Chee Hean...etc. Only then, PAP might just scrap by enough votes for another round to screw up Sinkies.

JustLikeThis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like some useless heads must roll to appease the crowd, starting from Khaw Boon Wan, Lee Hsien Loong, Indranee Singh, Grace Foolish, Charles Chong, Lawrence Wong, Teo Chee Hean...etc. Only then, PAP might just scrap by enough votes for another round to screw up Sinkies.

Think of it, Madame President might also trigger swing votes. I doubt our local Malays feel proud about her being the best (if not, one of the best) that their community can offer for our presidency.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Think of it, Madame President might also trigger swing votes. I doubt our local Malays feel proud about her being the best (if not, one of the best) that their community can offer for our presidency.
She has disgraced the muslim community by being PAP cronies and not having to fight for the Istana role as head of state and worse, the president's cunt will still be screwed by a man with no role in Singapore. How proud was that for Singaporeans?

JustLikeThis

Alfrescian
Loyal
The proposed Home Improvement Programme (HIP) for all HDB flats at 60 years old may only serve to mitigate the steep depreciation in value – it still doesn’t change the fundamental fact that the flats are running down in their tenure just like no amount of Botox injection or fillers will make a 60 year old look like a 30 year old.

Why HIP2 and VERS will not transform your depreciating HDB flat into an asset
http://propertyupdate.com.sg/index....orm-your-depreciating-hdb-flat-into-an-asset/

JustLikeThis

Alfrescian
Loyal
2pql152.jpg

ab2nag.jpg

JustLikeThis

Alfrescian
Loyal
If someone messes up your house and humiliates you on your bed,
You must remember who let them in, in the first place

Our people overwhelmingly and happily voted for these. :smile:

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal

You are spot on....this Melayu president fiasco is really big and adds tremendous insult to the people of Singapore and democracy in general.

This will be LHL & PAP waterloo come next GE

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are spot on....this Melayu president fiasco is really big and adds tremendous insult to the people of Singapore and democracy in general.
This will be LHL & PAP waterloo come next GE

It may not be that simple. This is a need to twist and turn.
The PAP always presents itself as a collective entity, and not as individual candidates. The 'RACE-Presidency' projected the PAP as a party which is doing good for a particular race. Politics is dirty. PAP is dirty. One does not have to play dirty but one must be prepared for dirty play.