• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sweet or Creepy?

Butterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal
"I'm thinking of you"... A man whom I have been talking to said this to me. How do I respond? I've been talking to this married man for over 4 months. We mainly WhatsApp or Telegram. He's a friend's friend. We chat about work, career, men, women, politics, cooking, foodie places, travel and mostly anything under the sun. He's married and I never had any intention to be the third party. I always treat him as my elder brother who will always aid me or dish out good advice whenever I require his cool brain to help me think of solutions w.r.t challenges I face, whether they're related to household matters for my new HDB flat or how to deal with people whom I dislike. Out of the blue this afternoon, he sent me this Telegram message. I have yet to reply. Or rather, I don't know how to reply. Feels creepy, though he's a nice guy.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've been talking to this married man for over 4 months

He's married and I never had any intention to be the third party

Sweet or Creepy?​

LU FUCKING CHAO JIBYE LEELEE KIAM GAN.​

YOU FUCKING SAID YOU NEVER HAD INTENTION TO BE 3RD PARTY YET YOU HAVE BEEN TALKING TO THIS MARRIED MAN FOR 4 FUCKING MONTHS AND THINKING IF THIS IS SWEET .U TAKE FORUMMER AS GCB ? BASTARD LU​

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
"I'm thinking of you"... A man whom I have been talking to said this to me. How do I respond? I've been talking to this married man for over 4 months. We mainly WhatsApp or Telegram. He's a friend's friend. We chat about work, career, men, women, politics, cooking, foodie places, travel and mostly anything under the sun. He's married and I never had any intention to be the third party. I always treat him as my elder brother who will always aid me or dish out good advice whenever I require his cool brain to help me think of solutions w.r.t challenges I face, whether they're related to household matters for my new HDB flat or how to deal with people whom I dislike. Out of the blue this afternoon, he sent me this Telegram message. I have yet to reply. Or rather, I don't know how to reply. Feels creepy, though he's a nice guy.
IF YOUR JIBYE IS WET MEANS SWEET
IF YOUR JIBYE NO WET MEANS CREEPY
IF CREEPY AND YOU STILL THINKING HOW TO LEEPLY AND WHAT TO LEEPLY MEANS YOUR JIBYE VERLEE ITCHEE
DO YOU TREAT YOUR ELDER BRO THIS WAY ? YOU SUCK YOUR ELDER BRO COCK ?

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He's probably wanking off while thinking about you. Guys are guys after all and our little head have a mind of its own.
I'm pretty sure you also think of bedding him. His marital status is just your mental obstacle.
You regard him as your big brother but you neglected the fact his little brother is both simbiotically and biologically attached to him.... :biggrin: :cool:

Butterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal
He's probably wanking off while thinking about you. Guys are guys after all and our little head have a mind of its own.
I'm pretty sure you also think of bedding him. His marital status is just your mental obstacle.
You regard him as your big brother but you neglected the fact his little brother is both simbiotically and biologically attached to him.... :biggrin: :cool:

I have no ulterior motive. If there's any, he just convenient person to have around when I need advice. Maybe I am just over sensitive over a simple message of his. I guess I should just ignore his message for tge time being.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have no ulterior motive. If there's any, he just convenient person to have around when I need advice. Maybe I am just over sensitive over a simple message of his. I guess I should just ignore his message for tge time being.
You gong jibye surelee need advices every now and then. You don't have brain of your own. You are a sub human.
人头猪脑