• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Swedha Rajaram & Imran Rahim Are Upset With Sinkie Chinks Who Calls An Apple An Apple. You Fucking Gambling Chinks Need Reeducation!!!

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
In these modern days of materialism....every wedding couple is trying to show off and out match their peers' wedding ceremony extravagance but alas, at the expense of their guests who are expected to foot the cost of the tables.
In modern days it's the Fuckbook weddings. All the song n dance is to put up n show off on FB. For the world to see. But when divorce the photos etc is taken down quietly n they don't post the divorce certificate. Talk about oxymoron

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
If get married is to get angpow, then the starting point is erroneously screwed. There's nothing wrong to have a simple wedding. In fact, I only invited her family, my family and a few close friends for my wedding years years ago. 3 tables thats all in a restaurant. Everyone was happy. She and I knew all of them. They came and celebrate because they know us well, and we had ots of time to spend with them, instead of those 100 tables rubbish all show no substance weddings ... Lol :biggrin:
Most women don't think tat way

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
So far I have not seen any evidence indicating that there are racism in sinkieland.
42C1C91A-3BD5-4AF6-95E3-087E1D6301BD.gif

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Being only 6 years old and subjected so such racism in a taxi must have been a traumatic experience for Swedha Rajaram. I completely disagree with the taxi driver for assuming all Indians are smelly. There are some sweet smelling Indian out there as a matter of fact when I saw Swedha’s photo in her public image I am sure she is sweet smelling

View attachment 64968
she is not the south indian i.e. tamil naidu type
9065802504_edf977b46b_z.jpg