• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Swedha Rajaram & Imran Rahim Are Upset With Sinkie Chinks Who Calls An Apple An Apple. You Fucking Gambling Chinks Need Reeducation!!!

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pigs smell nicer than chinese men.
On the other hand, the scent of indian men repels chinese men, but attract their nice looking sexy porcelain skin horny ladies and made them wet just breathing
Camel cunt or arse smells better than the arabs fucking them like Shit POOtra the bloosy mooselim who hates Chinese becos all his previous bosses n teachers are Chinese who did not appraise as an hinest person...always masturbating n screw female dogs...sometimes cats too BUT ALL THE TIME HIS MOTHERS N SISTERS. WAT A DIRTY LOWLIFE

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
My full Chinese uncle also had his wedding at void deck when i was a young boy. Nothing shameful about it. The people who think that there is something wrong should have their heads examined. In fact, I love attending Malay weddings...The food always shiok shiok sedap :biggrin:

Nothing shameful but those chinese relatives will surely give angpows in their equivalence....

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Nothing shameful but those chinese relatives will surely give angpows in their equivalence....
If get married is to get angpow, then the starting point is erroneously screwed. There's nothing wrong to have a simple wedding. In fact, I only invited her family, my family and a few close friends for my wedding years years ago. 3 tables thats all in a restaurant. Everyone was happy. She and I knew all of them. They came and celebrate because they know us well, and we had ots of time to spend with them, instead of those 100 tables rubbish all show no substance weddings ... Lol :biggrin:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My full Chinese uncle also had his wedding at void deck when i was a young boy. Nothing shameful about it. The people who think that there is something wrong should have their heads examined. In fact, I love attending Malay weddings...The food always shiok shiok sedap :biggrin:

Always spent within ur means. If cant afford, then do it simply at void deck. Get own relatives to help out. Heck...can even cook our own. Save leow...

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
If get married is to get angpow, then the starting point is erroneously screwed. There's nothing wrong to have a simple wedding. In fact, I only invited her family, my family and a few close friends for my wedding years years ago. 3 tables thats all in a restaurant. Everyone was happy. She and I knew all of them. They came and celebrate because they know us well, and we had ots of time to spend with them, instead of those 100 tables rubbish all show no substance weddings ... Lol :biggrin:

In these modern days of materialism....every wedding couple is trying to show off and out match their peers' wedding ceremony extravagance but alas, at the expense of their guests who are expected to foot the cost of the tables.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
In these modern days of materialism....every wedding couple is trying to show off and out match their peers' wedding ceremony extravagance but alas, at the expense of their guests who are expected to foot the cost of the tables.
Priorities are wrong. That's the fucking problem with Sinkie Chinks. :biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
I understand one need to record down in a book how much one gave (angpow) in cheena weeding?
I didn't have such rubbish. I bought my 3 tables of guest the food I can afford, and some gave gifts, others gave red packets. I didn't need their money to pay for 3 tables of guests for my then wedding. The costs were more than manageable despite not earning much when i was younger.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Last time in China & early Singapore, the recorder will also announce the angpow value loud loud in front of the groom & bride and everybody present.
Chinks and their rubbish. I don't even understand why people get invited weddiNgs when they don't even know the wedding couple on a personal basis. Lol :biggrin:

Whenever I get such rubbish invitation, I would decline, even if they were my friends' son. What the fuck do I need to attend your son's and daughter's wedding when I don't even know them on a fucking personal basis. Lol :biggrin:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chinks and their rubbish. I don't even understand why people get invited weddiNgs when they don't even know the wedding couple on a personal basis. Lol :biggrin:

Whenever I get such rubbish invitation, I would decline, even if they were my friends' son. What the fuck do I need to attend your son's and daughter's wedding when I don't even know them on a fucking personal basis. Lol :biggrin:

To be honest it also happen to Malay. I know u but i dont know ur relatives. Also kana summoned.:biggrin::ninja:

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal

But the chinese tradition has it that once you kena "summoned"...you must topang a token angpow even if you not attending the dinner.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But the chinese tradition has it that once you kena "summoned"...you must topang a token angpow even if you not attending the dinner.

Same for Malays too. If unable to attend, just kirim someone else to pass greenpow to the bride/groom family

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
I dont give a fuck. Too bad. It ain't my problem. I have no desire to promote such rubbish practices. Lol :biggrin:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Most m&ds and kelings are more racist than chinks. They only feel marginalized here in Singapore because they are the minority. At least I don't read about chink majority race kidnapping minorities' kids, only to resurface them later as 'converted' into chink religion. The moslem majority has a tendency to do that, especially in places like Pakistan and Egypt. Even in jiuhu, the moslem majority has kidnapped people whom they feel offended their religion.

In India, the majority upper castes lynches Dalits and moslems for offending their religion. Women are also not safe from rape and sexual assault in most places where the majority are kelings or m&ds.

If you think racism from the chink majority was bad, try experiencing racism and discrimination from a m&d or keling majority.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Most m&ds and kelings are more racist than chinks. They only feel marginalized here in Singapore because they are the minority. At least I don't read about chink majority race kidnapping minorities' kids, only to resurface them later as 'converted' into chink religion. The moslem majority has a tendency to do that, especially in places like Pakistan and Egypt. Even in jiuhu, the moslem majority has kidnapped people whom they feel offended their religion.

In India, the majority upper castes lynches Dalits and moslems for offending their religion. Women are also not safe from rape and sexual assault in most places where the majority are kelings or m&ds.

If you think racism from the chink majority was bad, try experiencing racism and discrimination from a m&d or keling majority.
Sir John speaks ... I clap! :biggrin: