• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sweaty girl told to take off dress she was trying

Cthulhu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you think the salesgirl has bad attitude or the sweaty girl is inconsiderate?
http://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/showthread.php?t=2386743

yesterday, i was at far east with my friend,lets call her Jo, looking for a top for her.

My friend and I walked into far east, looked around for half an hour and finally found a lovely top in a tiny store called "V, Faithfully". Jo was thrilled cuz she thought she'd found what she wanted and asked the salesgirl if she could try it on. The salesgirl said sure, here's our fitting room.

when Jo came out of the fitting room to show it to me, within 5 seconds, our wonderful customer service asssociate (the salesgirl la) told her "im very sorry, but please change out of that as soon as you can."

Jo is a polite person, so although confused, she said 'sure, no problem, thanks'(dun ask me why she says thanks for everything). While Jo changed, i was told by the salesgirl that Jo smelled bad and she didn't want 'her' clothes to smell cuz she still needed to sell them.

I told her that the way she had reacted wasn't the professional way to have done it, cuz she hurt someone's feelings, to which she replied that she had apologised profusely.

I don't think saying "I'm very sorry, but you smell bad" counts as an apology man.

I was appalled that someone, especially a salesgirl representing an actually company of boutiques, and one that has about a maximum of 30 clothes pieces in their store, would say this to anybody, let alone a customer.

Wouldnt you think a shop like that would take all the sales it can get? Before even being able to tell her our decision to buy the top, the salesgirls said that. Forget about being a sensitive human being for a minute, that isn't even being a smart salesperson!

To witness this farkery firsthand from our GEMS Queen Customer Customer Associate of the 2009 herself, drop by V Faithfully, Far East Plaza, #03-42.

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fat girl BO is the most disgusting

But being the FT you are, you probably don't notice

rodent2005

Alfrescian
Loyal
The salesgirl's motive was right but her execution was wrong.

Anyway, girls with BO should be automatic enough not try on any clothes.