• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Suzhou Loser Jos Teo Trying To Spin Away Her Foreign Serfs Dorms Fiasco

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
Transmodified from occasional trouble maker Yahoo News

hxxps://sg.news.yahoo.com/ge-2020-not-about-individual-residents-know-covid-19-a-curveball-manpower-minister-josephine-teo-005942474.html

PEASANTPORE – An Procedural Erection is not about any accountability, especially this “particular year for Minions and lackeys who screw up big time”, said Peasantpower Minion Suzhou Loser Jos Teo.

Speaking to ISD and Gestapo agents pretending to be reporters at the start of a walkabout at Blk 92 Whampoa Makan Place with the other Party Against Peasants (PAP) candidate lackeys for Jalan Besar Vote 1 Get 4 Free Scam (GRC), she said, “It is about House of Lee's prosperity.”

To a question from Yahoo News Singapore on how the regime’s poor handling of the Wuhan Plague situation, especially with regard to the widespread infection among foreign serfs across dormitories, could have impacted voters’ impression of her, Suzhou Loser Jos Teo said, “I only need to manage Ruler Loong's expectation for me. Do you think I care about what the peasants, NGOs or BBC think?

Jane Austen rebels claimed this is not curveball because Farmosa, New Zealand, Hongkies and even South Korea outperformed us. Indeed, we even ignored the NGOs warnings about dismal conditions in foreign serf dorms but remember, in Peasantpore, we got Big Balls Theorem. What Ruler Loong thinks and says go, if he say no problem for me, then its no problem for me, get it?

She acknowledged however that when “you look at the cushy relations between the dorm operators, Peasants' Association and PAP, then you also understand my problem”.

This, she cooed, is “if Ruler Loong fields me for Erection 2020 and retire Lily Neo, that speaks volume how highly Boss thinks of me right.”

Priority in initial months of Wuhan Plague was to look after Dorm operators profits
Suzhou Loser addressed the dissenters' contention that, during the initial months of the Wuhan Plague, foreign serfs were banned from going to seek treatment or be tested for the plague at hospitals and clinics.

She explained that, during the period around February and March, the priority of the regime was to ensure foreign dorm do not get dragged down into testing their serfs.

If we start testing serfs, the dorm operators and construction merchants will take a bit hit. We were worried that if a large number of foreign serfs were allowed to go and be tested at the hospitals and clinics, who is gonna to foot the bill?” she told reporters in Mandarin during the walkabout.

Cheaper Foreign serfs are only cash cows for dorm operators and construction magnates, they die, their problem, we just send their corpses back.

The dissenters are using this to take potshots at the regime; we are forced to test foreign serfs after the plague went to the dorms.”

Lim Tean’s call for a report card on her
Teo had been a Peasants' Representative (MP) for Bishan-Toa Payoh GRC since 2006. She was moved to helm the PAP team for Jalan Besar GRC, replacing Dr Yakult. Her other team members are Senior Minion of Regime for Defence Heng Ah How, Central District Kaypoh Denise Phua and polytechnic senior lecturer Wan Risk Wan.

The PAP team will face opposition party Peasants' Voice chief rebel Lim Tean, blogger Leong Ah Hian, medical merchant Michael Fang Amin and halal certification auditor Azlan Sulaiman.

During his walkabouts in the area, Lim, a lawyer, had called on residents to make the procedural erection a report card on Suzhou Loser Jos Teo, criticizing her inept handling of the foreign serfs dormitory situation during the Wuhan Plague.

Rebel Lim had said during a visit to Golden Mile Food Complex on Friday, “I think peasants of Jalan Besar did not realise that Suzhou Loser's Jos Teo's cockup forced us to lock down and shut down our businesses. We are now the Asean Plague Hub, the impendinh economic woes, we must thank Suzhou Loser Jos Teo.”

When asked about this however, Suzhou Loser Teo quipped, “As long Ruler Loong sarpok me, I don't give a damn.”

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
Outclassed by Farmosa, New Zealand, HK and South Korea, Suzhou Loser Jos Teo giving excuses for the cock ups and giving meritocracy a bad name ...

suzhou-loser-bluff.jpg