• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Subhas Anandan now struggles with ill-health, lost 20kg

correct

Alfrescian
Loyal
A lousy lawyer who charge high fees but always lose.... Pathetic record being a criminal lawyer!!! Even Philip Fong can do a better job than him during his days at Harry Elias!!!

actually noticed he lost most of the criminal cases he took.

So this guy is not even a senior counsel??

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sibei drama king. Kidney failure too much good food lah. Drink expensive french tap water for wat? Newater may cure him. But stay away from sex.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Moi have to deny that I am a lawyer or ahem advocate
'Cos its true me have never worn a wig of smelly horse hair
Tho' I certainly do not mind soliciting for bags of latinium

My low-yar fiends told me over a glass of beer in the pub
Job of defence counsel is to ensure accused has a fair trial
Fifty thousand bucks cash will do nicely for such a dirty job

More importantly oratorical skills developed in legal setting
Can be put to good use in other challenging environments
Such as political rallies and embarrass PAPies in Parliament

[video=youtube;FgH_h3JKldo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgH_h3JKldo[/video]

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As I've said numerous times, the life expectancy touted to increase for everyone to 85 is a big fat lie.
Look at Subhas. He's not alone. Many are like him. His medical troubles started around 1978, meaning when he
was 30 years old, with 3 heart attacks. Then when he was 53, he had cancer and lost one kidney to it.

By 66 now, he is on dialysis 3 times a week.

You tell me, how many of the people you know are similar to Subhas?

It has nothing to do with cigarettes or drinks. Life expectancy is like that in Singapore for those born in 1950s, 1960s, 1970s, 1980s....

The life expectancy of 85 touted by CPF is dodgy and an outright lie. It is for those born in 2013, 2014.

But many of the people crying foul about the minimum sum are not born in 2013, 2014....., so their life expectancy is pretty much like Subhas and could be dead by now if they're not rich, because Subhas life is prolonged using transplant and medical means, but he suffered all these years medically. You see, the statistics did not lie, but CPF lied.

And who controls CPF?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If you eat meat, how to get to 85 years old. Meat eaters die early, which is good.. Only vegans left over in this world.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't really pity him.. He's rich enough to afford his weekly dialysis treatment unlike many other S'poreans suffering the same illness..

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't really pity him.. He's rich enough to afford his weekly dialysis treatment unlike many other S'poreans suffering the same illness..

That's true. Financially very secured. Unlike many others suffering from same illness.

GoldenPeriod

Alfrescian
Loyal
Also scared this will happen to me. Smoke, drink and eat rich foods. now still healthy, can complete 6-7 km run no problem, but like he said, I think the decline will be sudden and rapid.

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
actually noticed he lost most of the criminal cases he took.

So this guy is not even a senior counsel??

Senior Counsel for Subhas???? Not that I knew of.... I met him during his days at Harry Elias and I know his history already!!!

They way he handles cases is poor... He'll promise you everything can fight before you pay him but after you pay him, when the case go against him or the client, he got tonnes of excuses.... His peers are much better than him!!!!

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm more impressed with that Mama lawyer who defended the Malay junkie from a certain death sentence years ago.. He did that pro bono.. I can't remember his name but his efforts in the end in vain as that fucktard Mat was then arrested during a CNB raid few years after his release..

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Senior Counsel for Subhas???? Not that I knew of.... I met him during his days at Harry Elias and I know his history already!!!

They way he handles cases is poor... He'll promise you everything can fight before you pay him but after you pay him, when the case go against him or the client, he got tonnes of excuses.... His peers are much better than him!!!!

Standard MO of cheapo lawyers. Can fight say cannot fight. Cannot fight say can fight. All out to milk their clients' $$

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm more impressed with that Mama lawyer who defended the Malay junkie from a certain death sentence years ago.. He did that pro bono.. I can't remember his name but his efforts in the end in vain as that fucktard Mat was then arrested during a CNB few years after his release..

Yup, I remember that case but not the lawyer's name.

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
Standard MO of cheapo lawyers. Can fight say cannot fight. Cannot fight say can fight. All out to milk their clients' $$

SG lawyers are different from those like HK. Lawyers in HK if they commit to their client that the case is a sure win, it means really can win but not in SG. Most of SG lawyers commit only wanting their client to pay them first but I'm lucky enough to know one which is pretty good.... There was once when i saw this chinese lady with US citizenship requesting for his service n he rejected... Taking me as an excuse to avoid that lady which can pay him handsomely...

Of course the laws in SG are quite different as well like when one is being brought back to the station for questioning, one cannot call for a lawyer in SG whereas in HK can.... Which is why SG police can always take this as an advantage to play mind games with the accused...