• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Subhas Anandan now struggles with ill-health, lost 20kg

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
You see here is the problem. Associating with ss members. Well it's just common knowledge the closer you are to someone that the authorities are looking at the closer you are to their sights. It's just standard procedure that the ppl that associate with such members of society well they get arrested and questioned too and more often than not they are involved in some criminal activities too. It couldn't be that an upstanding member of society was hanging out with say a drug lord for example and there was nothing going on between them. What they were meeting each other for coffee? Let's not even bring in drug lord say a common low life criminal. Most of the time they hang out with people similar to themselves or maybe they share the same passion as that innocent upstanding member of society in say rock music.

and he got learn anything? to be working along the likes of lionel de suosa in hougang against wp huh?

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yup. Includes Hollywood at Furama hotel.

Btw Pal, if you really sell good curry puffs do inform me.... I miss those good old primary school days curry puff which is hard to find now... Those mass retail outlet curry puffs cannot make it!!!

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One or two altruistic souls no matter how talented
Ain't gonna make no difference a drop in the ocean
Man is a social animal and what is needed is organisation
Group of like minded people focused on a specific mission

It is not because Mister Chen Show Mao is very good though I’m sure he is
For one man alone cannot amount to anything against a well honed machinery
What can the Old Fart himself accomplish if he did it alone back in the 1950s?
Nothing! He would have been slaughtered by the left wing unions and others
Didn’t Old Fart smear Francis Seow when a similar “threat” emerged back then?
What the Old Fart is afraid of is that people like Mister Chen will inspire others
A group of ten to twenty people of ministerial quality is all that is needed
Didn’t this Tan Jay See say this? The other MPs can be Ah Lians and Ah Huats
The civil service is supposed to be impartial anyway, PAP or WP or coalition
With quality people behind him, this Mister Lim here can lecture his Minister
An ex-colleague at Skrine no less, Skrine OK not some kuching kurak small firm
So Drop the Bloody Siege Mentality, you Good for Nothing Scums in White!

[video=youtube;SMuUKiNnSL0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMuUKiNnSL0[/video]

http://www.skrine.com/

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Btw Pal, if you really sell good curry puffs do inform me.... I miss those good old primary school days curry puff which is hard to find now... Those mass retail outlet curry puffs cannot make it!!!

Was just joking but may turn up. I used to makan those sold by illegal hawkers. I stopped when someone in this forum wrote on his experience witnessing how these currypuffs were prepared.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Was just joking but may turn up. I used to makan those sold by illegal hawkers. I stopped when someone in this forum wrote on his experience witnessing how these currypuffs were prepared.

i hear they step on them barefoot. It appeared on the papers before i think or the online news version.

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mr Subhas says he is not afraid of death because he believes he has done "more good than bad".

But the traumatic experience did bring some fresh perspective.

"I saw my wife, my son, my nephews holding my hand. I thought: 'I am so lucky to have these people with me.' I told myself that if I ever recover from this, I'd spend more time with them, in the last few years of my life.

"If I get a few years."

[email protected]

Not easy on him . For someone used to asking terms to be reduced to months and even years.

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal

I'm not back yet for the Hong Lim event. But even if I'm back, I wouldn't go cause this Roy brought it upon himself.

One have to be responsible for the word he or she have said. Words out of the mouth cannot be swallow back n if he knew that he doesn't have the muscles to fight a war, why start it in the first place and then begged for public assistance later...

Maybe you are against the PAPs but that's fine as long as you do it sensibly. Look here if LHL doesn't take action as a PM, if he allows Roy to ask for answer here n there, then knowing the style of kia-si Singaporeans will start to follow and LHL will be a busy man everyday attending to each n every citizens request of being transparent and answerable!!!

A leader of a nation if no difference from a leader of an organization.... If my guys come to me everyday asking for transparency n accountability, then all my focus will be on human resources n not work!!!

Back to the original topic. If you know anywhere that sells good curry puff just tell me. Thank you

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm not back yet for the Hong Lim event. But even if I'm back, I wouldn't go cause this Roy brought it upon himself.

One have to be responsible for the word he or she have said. Words out of the mouth cannot be swallow back n if he knew that he doesn't have the muscles to fight a war, why start it in the first place and then begged for public assistance later...

Maybe you are against the PAPs but that's fine as long as you do it sensibly. Look here if LHL doesn't take action as a PM, if he allows Roy to ask for answer here n there, then knowing the style of kia-si Singaporeans will start to follow and LHL will be a busy man everyday attending to each n every citizens request of being transparent and answerable!!!

A leader of a nation if no difference from a leader of an organization.... If my guys come to me everyday asking for transparency n accountability, then all my focus will be on human resources n not work!!!

Back to the original topic. If you know anywhere that sells good curry puff just tell me. Thank you

What an idiot . Even old fart knows better than to sue an average citizen. You are not only stupid, you are going against your Dear Leeder too. They will come for you next

wusangui

Alfrescian
Loyal

why you scared? why your guys cannot ask? you have something to hide? or your company is a dishonest one?

wusangui

Alfrescian
Loyal
What an idiot . Even old fart knows better than to sue an average citizen. You are not only stupid, you are going against your Dear Leeder too. They will come for you next

The way he talks sounds like little LKY, kenna brainwash until very jialet.

wusangui

Alfrescian
Loyal

stupid logic and reasoning, if i rape your wife and slap your children in the face,would you stand back and do nothing because i am taller and have bigger muscles than you?

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Read about him. Involved in many pro bono cases. Has the pai kia look.

PAP doggie Subhas was a pai kia leader in Sembawang Naval Base and that was why he kena section 55.

He couldn't last very long with Khattar Wong and Partners.

Last edited:

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal

I think a retard like you will not understand what I've wrote!!! Dun worry, I'm as coward as you by only knowing how to hide behind a computer to curse n swear n complaint!!! Useless ppl like you always behave in such cowards way!!! I would't be afraid even if the PAPs come after me....

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal

why you scared? why your guys cannot ask? you have something to hide? or your company is a dishonest one?

Your words simply show your ignorance and stupidity.... A boss employs and pay his ppl to work for him and not to question him or her. If a company has more than 30 staff n the leader of the company have to account to everyone, 30 days a month is not even enough!!!

Your words simply show you do not have the man management skills to be a leader!!! You can only be a follower for the rest of your life which is pathetic!!!

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
The way he talks sounds like little LKY, kenna brainwash until very jialet.

Wow.... So cowards like you got brain wash by LTK or CSJ???? No wonder useless fools like you behave like cowards just like the oppositions.

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal

stupid logic and reasoning, if i rape your wife and slap your children in the face,would you stand back and do nothing because i am taller and have bigger muscles than you?

As till now, I can't see cowards like you coming up with logical sentences or words!!!

First of all, you definitely do not have the ability to rape my wife coz looking at your coward behavior, the most you can do is crawl back home and ask your mother to help you for a masturbation or suck for u....

And your sentence sound so idiotic even a 3 years old child will laugh at you. Knowing that rape is an offence that carries caning n jail sentence in SG even if you rape your own mother, if you chose to do it then you have to face the consequences. Simple as that!!!

Why oppositions IBs always like to come out with stupid or foolish sentences that allow me to insult or humiliate cowards like u which i simply dun understand!!! Please... Think before you even post a reply to me in the future, dun make a laughing stock out of yourself even in a forum by me....