• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Stupid Apple better be dead like Jobs simple problem in iPhone 4S still failed to fix

matamafia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Apple competitor HTC's manager saved his live with smartphone GPS from trapped 1w

Geez, why you hate Apple so much? relax lah.... lol

I don't care weather Apple or Orange.

I want to get things RIGHT.

That is people able to recognise good from bad, including products.

iPhone is as suck as MS Windows and lots of idiots wrongly think that they were good products or technologies.

I must expose them. Show the good vs bad. Show the truth.

:wink:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Apple competitor HTC's manager saved his live with smartphone GPS from trapped 1w

one very good thing about the iphone is that since so many ppl own an iphone it's easy to find accesories,apps and help for your iphone. Say your iphone doesn't work, well chances are you'll find someone that will know how to fix it.

Back when nokia was famous there was nokia 1100,1120,2330,3300,4000,5000,6869,8393,9010,3839,2929.................... holy shit! How confusing was that?

In any case if i get a new smart phone i would like to try another brand's. Maybe the samsung galaxy 2 but the SE Xperia Arc S looks nice too.

Last edited:

matamafia

Alfrescian
Loyal

one very good thing about the iphone is that since so many ppl own an iphone it's easy to find accesories,apps and help for your iphone. Say your iphone doesn't work, well chances are you'll find someone that will know how to fix it.

Back when nokia was famous there was nokia 1100,1120,2330,3300,4000,5000,6869,8393,9010,3839,2929.................... holy shit! How confusing was that?

In any case if i get a new smart phone i would like to try another brand's. Maybe the samsung galaxy 2 but the SE Xperia Arc S looks nice too.

These are all other brands not from Apple Inc. 99.99% from PRC.

Apple Inc's iPhone also officially made in PRC by ROC sub-con the notorious FOXCONN whose employees all want to jump off their buildings one after another.
:(:*:

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

My Ipad 2 batt life drain even faster after IOS 5.01 update...Apple shd cal it IOS 5.01 downdate instead...:rolleyes::biggrin::p

londoncabby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Stupid Apple better be dead like Jobs simple problem in iPhone 4S still failed to

Apple is a gone case laughingstock already lah. It is the extreme already. How can a product be sold when quality is so poor and service is so terrible. Never get sued by millions of customers is a miracle. IDA should ban this fucked up product. I think Isreal banned iPad and confiscated them all at airport baggage scan. IDA should make Apple Inc pay fine for compromise consumers' rights.

USA consumers rights is dual standard also. They made Nissan & Toyota & Korean cars etc recall millions of cars for very minor faults. Apple iPhone so fucked up like this never order a recall. What are the courts doing? Judges got bribed? Should rule that Apple Inc pay back consumers and replace immediately with properly working phones FOC.

KNN!

Are you being funny or are you just stupid? 125 million iphones sold vs your lunatic rantings. #1 company in world for good reason, idiot.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-...nkruptcy-to-become-most-valuable-company.html

Apple Overtakes Exxon Becoming World’s Most Valuable Company
Q
By Adam Satariano - Aug 10, 2011 4:33 PM ET

Apple Inc. (AAPL) surpassed Exxon Mobil Corp. (XOM) to seize the title of world’s most valuable company, as investor confidence in high-tech growth prospects exceeded faith in the oil industry’s gushing profits.

While both companies declined today, Exxon fell more, leaving it with a market value of $330.8 billion, compared with $337.2 billion for Apple at the close of U.S. markets. Yesterday was the first time Apple passed Exxon in intraday trading.

The showdown with Exxon follows Apple’s 14-year transformation from a personal-computer also-ran into a seller of everything from smartphones to digital music. Apple has already eclipsed Microsoft Corp. (MSFT), International Business Machines Corp. (IBM) and Intel Corp. (INTC), whose dominance of the technology industry in the 1990s helped nudge Apple to the fringes of the PC market.

“The Apple of today is different from the Apple of even a few years ago,” Shaw Wu, an analyst at Sterne Agee & Leach, said in an interview. “People who buy Apple tend to buy big and get your friends and family to do it as well. There’s nothing else like that.”

The shares have climbed 13 percent this year, fueled by sales of the iPad and iPhone, and a burgeoning business in China. Apple fell 2.3 percent to $363.69 at 4 p.m. New York time on the Nasdaq Stock Market. Shares of Irving, Texas-based Exxon declined 4.4 percent to $68.03 on the New York Stock Exchange.

matamafia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Stupid Apple better be dead like Jobs simple problem in iPhone 4S still failed to

Are you being funny or are you just stupid? 125 million iphones sold vs your lunatic rantings. #1 company in world for good reason, idiot.

Apple is out in their market position and Android already ate them. :biggrin::biggrin:

eXXon is another bankrupt.

I feel pity for 125M morons who paid for a rubbish. May be their older models still a bit less fucked up. Latest all can be dumped. :biggrin:

This is BTW the way the world is BIG NUMBER represents usually suckers like MS users. Intelligence is a pyramid shaped object. The base is the lower IQ morons of huge numbers. Smart people on the top are just very very few.

Last edited:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I don't think there are any big apple fans here. Maybe singveld is one but if there were they would give you 1001 reasons why iphone4s is superior.

there is no bigger apple fans here than sam leong

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal

They wanted to rush out 4S and thus IOS 5.0 to honour jobs. There is bound to be bugs. Lets face it, everyone wants to where Apple is including the Android manufacturers.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

let us not forget apple product are made by PRC, in harsh working condition, no better than slavery, where many committed suicide just working to assemble apple product.

You expect quality from such a work force?

matamafia

Alfrescian
Loyal

let us not forget apple product are made by PRC, in harsh working condition, no better than slavery, where many committed suicide just working to assemble apple product.

You expect quality from such a work force?

Hell not! The ISO fucked up software is developed in California Silicon Valley by American Elite & software experts - so called.

That software is the one that have the bugs and fucked up quality and drained out the batteries dry.

PRC workers don't develop these software at all. If they did not do their job well then you would see touch screens fall apart or smoke came out of iphones or display is deem and dark etc.

Not the case. The hardworking and low pay PRC workers are doing their jobs well. Like our Singaporean citizens. The highly paid Apple Elite Engineers did not do their jobs well, like PAP govt.

:wink::wink:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

first of all, it is ios, not iso. second, it's not a bug per se, it's an underestimation of battery drain when you put too much intelligence (and bells and whistles) in the phone os, and expect it to do the heavy lifting. with location and time based apps, the heavy lifting should be done at the base stations where 24x7x365 power supply is backed up with hours and hours of battery. base stations should be loaded with intelligence to push time and position data to user devices, and not rely on devices to constantly poll for time of day and location coords from its own gps and triangulation of cell towers. apple tries to be less dependent on the service provider and relies on its phone os too much either in wifi or 3g mode.

Last edited:

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Microsoft said:
My Ipad 2 batt life drain even faster after IOS 5.01 update...Apple shd cal it IOS 5.01 downdate instead...:rolleyes::biggrin::p

Did you do the hard reset properly, i.e. holding the standby and the home button simultaneously until the power off slider comes on but don't touch the slider. The slider will automatically disappear and the apple logo comes on with a reboot. Some reported that doing it this way, the upgrade performs well. I, myself, did not encounter power drainage issue with my 4 after the upgrade.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You know for my next phone upgrade i'm seriously considering the galaxy II from samsung. I saw a few videos comparing it to the ip4s and it seems to start up faster. The screen has fewer pixels though so it's no as sharp as the ip4s even though the screen is larger, It has an external hdd card and more mem than the ip4s, doesn't need a micro sim and uses removable batteries. Able to surf java sites too which the iphone cannot.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

To give credit to the ip i must say it's the only phone that created so many other markets when it came out. Which other phone would have entire design collections of casings just meant for it? Would a famous designer create a casing for the nokia 8910 for eg? How about sim card cutting services? When the ip4 came out there were ppl offering to cut sim cards into micro cards and sim card cutters being sold. I bought one such cutter and thanks to that i was able to use a regular sim card on my ip4. The jail break community which is fairly large was formed due to restrictions on the ip. Many ppl also make a living by designing apps for the ip.

The one thing that really intrigues me about the ip especially is the implementation of the micro sim card. Which other phone would dare do something like that? Risk inconvinencing the consumers to buy new sim cards or cut up their old sim cards. No other brand would do that cos they would lose their customer base but customers bought new sims and cut up their sim cards to use on the ip4.

rodent2005

Alfrescian
Loyal

of course, but accidents do happen.

Sinkieloser

Alfrescian
Loyal

Apple is out in their market position and Android already ate them. :biggrin::biggrin:

eXXon is another bankrupt.

I feel pity for 125M morons who paid for a rubbish. May be their older models still a bit less fucked up. Latest all can be dumped. :biggrin:

This is BTW the way the world is BIG NUMBER represents usually suckers like MS users. Intelligence is a pyramid shaped object. The base is the lower IQ morons of huge numbers. Smart people on the top are just very very few.

if you really want to let everyone know, write to major newspaper of the world like BBC and make a youtube video on it too..

you think this forum reach the whole world????

Peiweh

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wah, I never knew there were apple haters out there. Just back from 2 weeks travel was in an apple store in usa, store was kenna packed full. canot walk inside. people forming long line just to buy up and not even holiday season yet. must see to believe. I checked out the IP4s w/ the SIRI built in and can tell you work well, really impress. screen is very nice. i asking SIRI to check my plane schedule also to check movie time at shopping mall there plus traffic to return to my convention center. excellent man SIRI can understand just push button and talk and answer given. cannot wait this SIRI is game-changer for me. cannot wait to use something like it. make life easier now.

I dunno why this thread creator here blasting Apple for china wage is set by foxcon? the Taiwan company subcontract to making the apple. maybe the thread creator can contact foxcon direct and lodge complaint about china wage too low.

looking like there is war now between this android and apple lke PC and Apple. Apple won PC battle and now facing threat from Android. I dunno who has better Apps the Apple or the Android ......anyone know?

who has more/better apps?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

there is no bigger apple fans here than sam leong

You have to be kidding. The only thing I've ever liked about Apple is their OS X operating system. Compared to Winshit, it's a dream to use.

The rest of the company is nothing but hype and expensive hype to boot.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Geez, why you hate Apple so much? relax lah.... lol

Alamaking same same yellowshirts here in Thailand and some of our forumers here la