• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Strategy Against PAP at Next GE

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not so sure of the strategy but all opposition must avoid 3 corner fights! And contest as many seats as possible! Singaporeans who are still fence sitters and frighten are really useless and blind to the bad performance of PAP in the last 10 years.

Yes, must avoid 3-CF

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
In cancer terminology, Singapore is in Stage 3, soon going to Stage 4.

Singaporeans who are ignorant of Singapore's sickness, better wake up

Yeah really bad state now. Polyclinic and hospital A&E overflowing with India doctors! Must get rid of these high handed pests!

Belgarath

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, must avoid 3-CF

3CFs are inevitable in my opinion. There will be spoiler parties and candidates who for purposes best known to themselves want to challenge WP in key constituencies.

You must have confidence that the opposition will win DESPITE 3 corner fights. No point hoping for no 3CF or asking people not to engage in 3CFs. There are people out there who will not listen and who will act in their own selfish interest. Best is to ignore them totally and focus on building the main oppo parties.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
3CFs are inevitable in my opinion. There will be spoiler parties and candidates who for purposes best known to themselves want to challenge WP in key constituencies.

If there is 3CF, we can quite accurately figure who is the mole. Make them lose their deposits as what Punggol East did to Desmond and Kenneth

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There are people out there who will not listen and who will act in their own selfish interest. Best is to ignore them totally and focus on building the main oppo parties.

Yes, build the main Opposition Party.

Most Singaporean voters are quite savvy as can be seen during PE BE

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't blame the foreigners. The root cause is the pap. Get rid of the pap before everything gets worse

Yeah, why blame the Ah nehs when our dear government is welcoming the sons of every village within 5000 km, with open arms, free scholarships and citizenships, high wages and low taxes.

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Very confused by strategy, logic and intention.

Someone out to kill a snake will smash its head. A conservationist will probe its tail to frighten it away so that it can survive.

When we attack an enemy position, we take out the machine gun position first. Unless it is a deception, we will fire at remote location to cause confusion.

Is the strategy to kill, to decept or to chase the opponent away? It appears to be that of capturing the out posts first but this will allow time for the opponent to consolidate and reinforce.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Very confused by strategy, logic and intention.

Someone out to kill a snake will smash its head. A conservationist will probe its tail to frighten it away so that it can survive.

When we attack an enemy position, we take out the machine gun position first. Unless it is a deception, we will fire at remote location to cause confusion.

Is the strategy to kill, to decept or to chase the opponent away? It appears to be that of capturing the out posts first but this will allow time for the opponent to consolidate and reinforce.

Sometimes I wonder if Tracy is here to dull the opposition.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes, must send strong Team at AMK GRC. LHL must be tied down and made to struggle to defend AMK

the oppo are oredi much handicap and lacking in resources; tackling AMK with a strong team may do them more damage...... they should 'borrow the enemy's sword to slaughter their enemy instead' :cool:

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There will be some 无间道 happening. Nicole is 1 of them . 3CF is unavoidable.

all along I've said Dr Chee is one of these moles.....another one is Kenneth JeyaRATnam........Tan Jee Say likely is one too........and now Nicole Seah has turned to the dark side..............

PAP of course are the ones paying for their electoral deposits lor...............