• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Strange but not easily explained comment by Siow Tien last night ....

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How come your hair mostly white, but your cock-hair still black and bushy ...:eek:

I was stumped for a reply ....:o

Because you think between your legs instead of between your ears. Your blood supply one-way traffic to between your legs. :biggrin: :oIo:

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Because you think between your legs instead of between your ears. Your blood supply one-way traffic to between your legs. :biggrin: :oIo:

You Clown !!!:oIo:

After pondering for quite awhile ....

It dawns on me that the reason is due to the level of physical activity of the small head vis-a-viz the big head .....:eek:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... After pondering for quite awhile ....

It dawns on me that the reason is due to the level of physical activity of the small head vis-a-viz the big head .....:eek:
lidat ...

u shud now use ur big head 4 ze same physical activity ...

Kid278

Alfrescian
Loyal
You Clown !!!:oIo:

After pondering for quite awhile ....

Ponder also on why the scrotum is always darker when it's always away from the sun.