• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious [ Straits Times News ] DIY Stores Beware of Indian : Cheapskate Arrogant Indians Want "Do It For Me"

grandtour

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/south-asia/forget-diy-ikea-furniture-indians-want-do-it-for-me

Premium
Forget DIY Ikea furniture, Indians want 'Do It For Me'

bp_ikea_180618_4.jpg

The Ikea logo seen above a store in Voesendorf, Austria, on April 24, 2017. The company will launch its first store in India next month.PHOTO: REUTERS

Published
11 hours ago
Debarshi Dasgupta India Correspondent In New Delhi

When Ikea launches its first store in India next month in the southern city of Hyderabad, samosas and veggie balls are not the only tweaks it will introduce to its menu.

What will also change for this iconic Swedish brand is its signature "Do-It-Yourself" (DIY) model of business.

TO READ THE FULL ARTICLE

SubscribeLogin
Thank you for reading The Straits Times
You have reached one of our Premium stories. To continue reading, get access now or log in if you are a subscriber.