• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Steamy thread in hwz. Hwz female forummer's sex photos revealed.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hwz ppl have very high standards and there are many kids in there too. They also judge based on nationality. If it's a china girl that looks hot yeah they'll say she's hot but they'll minus pts from her still.

Are the kids in HWZ really so retarded? I once laughed when i came across a thread where they were whining about fibre optic broadband speeds. Doing speed tests and not getting the 'theoretical speed' advertised by ISPs.

rofthelper

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any woman that is Taiwanese = good
Without QC.

Bro, you mean 许存美 can be also accepted? :biggrin:

QkM.jpg

Last edited:

Amakusa Kourin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, you mean 许存美 can be also accepted? :biggrin:

QkM.jpg

this one is a too extreme case. :p
but i see those pics which they proclaim as 'chio' is mostly those thick makeup taiwanese girls with eyebrows plucked 5cm or those korean girls who are obviously plastic.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most sinkies REALLY ARE STUPID! The internet has been around since 1995 and they still don't know the basics.

It's a testament to the lack of critical thinking in Singapore. All you've got to do is to enter the url sans http. It's not rocket science for fuck's sake :rolleyes:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's a testament to the lack of critical thinking in Singapore. All you've got to do is to enter the url sans http. It's not rocket science for fuck's sake :rolleyes:

I decided to use another browser to load the pics since i didn't clear my FF cache and hence the pics might be saved on the pc but the pics still loaded even with another browser. Therefore the pics have not been removed from imageshack and you don't need to log in too.

anipupua

Alfrescian
Loyal
As of now, the pictures are still there. You just have to access from overseas i.e. not in Singapore.