• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Steamy thread in hwz. Hwz female forummer's sex photos revealed.

Amakusa Kourin

Alfrescian
Loyal
This pic lagi best:

pose2.jpg

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Frankly they're nothing much too look at, but to satisfy your curiosity ...
u have juz shown how 2 make a simple post yet most beneficial 2 many readers here ...

n wifout ze use of words like ... spoonfeed, moronic, sinkies, fried brains, damned, twit, stupid, dumb ...

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The male used to be a former mod of hwz and the female works in a hospital as a nurse and has even appeared on wan bao for her comments on the forum. Something like she had sex in the hospital and was published on the papers.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
u have juz shown how 2 make a simple post yet most beneficial 2 many readers here ...

He downloaded the images, uploaded them to another host and embedded them here. It benefits the curious but it does nothing for the dumbfucks who still can't figure out why they couldn't see the images in the first place.

Sinkies expect everything to be handed to them on a platter without lifting a finger to figure out how to do things for themselves.

Don't ever expect a straight answer from me.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He downloaded the images, uploaded them to another host and embedded them here. It benefits the curious but it does nothing for the dumbfucks who still can't figure out why they couldn't see the images in the first place.

Sinkies expect everything to be handed to them on a platter without lifting a finger to figure out how to do things for themselves.

What's even worse they won't even say thanks. They'll just say oh it's nothing. Bye.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
True. :smile:
Used to share pictures in HWZ. All the comments that come is "poor taste, need your eyes checked or not bad", but never thanks. I gave up on that forum ever since.
yes but there are still ppl ard altho hard to find who will show their appreciation.:biggrin:
cheerz bro :biggrin:

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He downloaded the images, uploaded them to another host and embedded them here.

eh... Mr bicycle rider without bicycle seat ...

Khiang Tio Hoh... Mai Kei Khiang hor...