• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Steamy thread in hwz. Hwz female forummer's sex photos revealed.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
True. :smile:
Used to share pictures in HWZ. All the comments that come is "poor taste, need your eyes checked or not bad", but never thanks. I gave up on that forum ever since.

Hwz ppl have very high standards and there are many kids in there too. They also judge based on nationality. If it's a china girl that looks hot yeah they'll say she's hot but they'll minus pts from her still.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lol....but for u it does doesn't it? If i wanna bug u, u won't even need to ask. It happens. You will know it. No questions needed. :biggrin:

What a joke, this thread doesn't involve indians for eg it was you that brought that up to me. Therefore what you said about me is wrong. Ponder over that.

Amakusa Kourin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hwz ppl have very high standards and there are many kids in there too. They also judge based on nationality. If it's a china girl that looks hot yeah they'll say she's hot but they'll minus pts from her still.

HWZ is very pro-Taiwanese girls forum. Any Taiwanese girl with 10-inch makeup, they will also say lagi best.

rofthelper

Alfrescian
Loyal
thanks bro.:biggrin:

Seriously nothing to see leh? :confused:

QjL.jpg

2dabwo2.jpg
QiK.jpg

PS: Can uppz me some pts please? :smile:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
HWZ is very pro-Taiwanese girls forum. Any Taiwanese girl with 10-inch makeup, they will also say lagi best.

Taiwanese, jap and korean too. There's a Snsr fan club there. Some dumb korean girl band with 8 or more members i think.

They also like this viet girl with the huge boobs.

Amakusa Kourin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Taiwanese, jap and korean too. There's a Snsr fan club there. Some dumb korean girl band with 8 or more members i think.

They also like this viet girl with the huge boobs.

Mostly Taiwanese and Koreans. Japanese they are not that into it anymore. Apparently, plastics and 10-inch makeup are the 'in' thing.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Any woman that is Taiwanese = good
Without QC.

I do remember a few threads started by them how taiwanese women love sg men.

Cos sg men according to them sg men are more gentlemen compared to taiwanese men and speak better english. I was thinking maybe that was the case like more than 10 yrs ago but i doubt taiwanese women care so much about sg men today. It was a joke cos most of them aren't that old to begin with so i wonder how did they come to such a conclusion.

Amakusa Kourin

Alfrescian
Loyal
I do remember a few threads started by them how taiwanese women love sg men.

Cos sg men according to them sg men are more gentlemen compared to taiwanese men and speak better english. I was thinking maybe that was the case like more than 10 yrs ago but i doubt taiwanese women care so much about sg men today. It was a joke cos most of them aren't that old to begin with so i wonder how did they come to such a conclusion.

Let those forummers have their fantasies, I guess. Probably helps them to 'blind' themselves that foreign women actually like them because they are too meek and submissive.

Gentleman is stupid. Men should be exert their rights and dignity, not just be a carpet for women to walk over, which some Singaporean wimpy men are happy to do so.