• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Stay healthy GoldenDragon...

jw5

Loyal
Stay Bitchy GoldenDragon! Stay Bitchy! :wink:

To all the people who know him including guests:

<GoldenDragon> is the moniker used by Mark Andrew Yeo.

His other monikers in this forum include <Charlie99> and <JHolmesJr>, among many others.

attachment.php

thabk you doggy. buy u a bone next time.

jw5

Loyal
Bitchy Moron GoldenDragon, the psychologist told me that you don't like your picture to be in the last post of the thread. :wink:

His other monikers in this forum include <Charlie99> and <JHolmesJr>, among many others.

attachment.php

hi doggie, how? send you to dog psychology centre?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The way you guys put it...GD machiam got more clones than Drifter!!

as long as some strange needs of some people here can be met, why not? no harm caused for them to let go their frustrations etc.

the people laughing at those with special needs in this forum will be leongsam, scroobal, locke and charlie99.

let's wait to read replies from those in the special needs category.

btw, i am flattered to be associated with scroobal and mark yeo. they are highly educated people. they r both close to my age - near 60 though mark is only 53!

jw5

Loyal
For those who don't know you, this is your picture. We know you enjoy the attention. Keep Lying GoldenDragon! Keep Lying! :wink:

attachment.php

as long as some strange needs of some people here can be met, why not? no harm caused for them to let go their frustrations etc.

the people laughing at those with special needs in this forum will be leongsam, scroobal, locke and charlie99.

let's wait to read replies from those in the special needs category.

btw, i am flattered to be associated with scroobal and mark yeo. they are highly educated people. they r both close to my age - near 60 though mark is only 53!

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For those who don't know you, this is your picture. We know you enjoy the attention. Keep Lying GoldenDragon! Keep Lying! :wink:

attachment.php

btw can u post my recent photo? sent to you a wk ago as u wanted it in your handbag to worship me daily. need another for your room? just dun show your wife coz that will make her long for my prick again.

good day, jw5. see you later.

jw5

Loyal
Stay Needy GoldenDragon! Stay Needy! :wink:

attachment.php

btw can u post my recent photo? sent to you a wk ago as u wanted it in your handbag to worship me daily. need another for your room? just dun show your wife coz that will make her long for my prick again.

good day, jw5. see you later.

jw5

Loyal

attachment.php

will do, doggy. check your kids' dna. go a step further. check yours too! bye doggie. with lots of love from the father of your kids - scroobal yeo.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Can you please ask your Wife to stop pestering me? She is yours. Please sextisfy her. Need help, find several banglas. I busy hang flower no time for your old lady.
Good day doggy. Cheers.